The Viseum business dominates two completely separate markets which can be leveraged using the same sales network:
1) Standard Security and Surveillance Sales and Support Contracts (current market value $34m in each country)
Viseum Certified Corporate Reseller Network – Market value $8m for each territory:
Viseum Certified Corporate Integrator ($2m + some countries split industry sectors).
Viseum Certified Corporate Distributor ($6m).
Some Viseum Certified Resellers are given more control over Viseum’s market in some select countries using the Viseum Certified Product Solution Assembly and Patent Licence – Market value $20m for each country:
Viseum IMC Camera ($8m).
Viseum Software Technology Services ($12m).
Our flagship Product Solution is an internationally patented camera called the Viseum IMC (Intelligent Moving Camera) which uses our Video Analytics Software called iVOS (Intelligent Virtual Operator Software). We use our flagship Product Solution to win the vast majority of our project sales and to control and dominate our new multi-billion dollar market called Viseum® Community SafetyWatch®.
2) Viseum® Community SafetyWatch® Group-Shared CCTV Service Franchise (current market value is $200m in each country)
Typically expected of any business with Disruptive Technology, this is a new multi-billion dollar market where business and residential groups benefit from the most effective non-privacy infringing CCTV security service. All of Viseum Certified Corporate Partners also have access to the Viseum® Community SafetyWatch® service franchise.
The Viseum® Community SafetyWatch® franchise is not granted to the applicant who offers the most money. It is granted to the highest quality applicants who propose the best service levels and fund the most pilot installations for service expansion. The franchisee can collect all revenues, and act as an intermediary for the additional associate supply member services that compose the Viseum® Community SafetyWatch® service bundle.
The Viseum IMC Camera simplifies and improves the effectiveness of the following deployment options, whilst saving operational expenditure:
- Retrofits – to replace or upgrade existing permanent CCTV Camera Installations.
- Redeployable – for temporary installations on street lighting columns.
- Rapid deployments – using self-contained CCTV trailers for emergency situational awareness.
It is designed for close to long-range outdoor and indoor line of sight surveillance, for the following large complex and challenging environments and applications:
- 360˚ highly populated wide areas.
- Unpopulated multiple or single attack intruder environments.
- Traffic intersections, roads and motorways.
It operates as an unmanned standalone camera and can be integrated for operator override when used with:
- 24/7 monitored central control rooms.
- Part-time monitored central control rooms.
- Manned-response central control rooms.
- Mobile observation posts.