World’s Best CCTV Security and Surveillance Camera
Viseum Panoramic Security Camera – Intelligent Moving Camera (Viseum IMC)
Viseum has optimized its sales for the growing market demand for its Product Solutions, and with optimized time and investments for there supply and use. The first phase of this innovation uses Viseum’s LEVEL 1 demonstration equipment which introduces our unique Phased Technology Introduction Programme.
The only CCTV camera in the world to automatically detect multiple incidents from close to long range in all directions at the same time. It operates completely automatically controlling a moving PTZ Camera to follow the required action and confirm incidents. With high-quality close-up video evidence of even before the alarm is raised, it automatically reports incidents for rapid response and investigations.
Proven to help organisations capture and process more incidents, with less security staff and fewer camera installations, Viseum’s patented Intelligent Moving Camera use wide contextual view cameras co-located with a PTZ Camera, and is known as a Virtual Gigapixel Camera.
- Covering up to the size of 4 Olympic stadiums, the Viseum Wide Contextual View Cameras and the Viseum AiPTZ Camera use our automatic/manual Day/Night switching HD Camera Sensors, designed to optimize the constantly varying ambient light.
- This provides extended dual evidence to recreate each incident. With valuable information about who else witnessed the incident, where the suspects came and left, and how to mitigate further problems.
- This camera hardware is proven to save organisations many millions in costs of crime and crime fighting overheads.
Viseum Software Technology Services
Viseum iVOS Software Technology Services automatically monitors each of the Viseum IMC Camera’s Wide Contextual View Cameras. The situational awareness information from this CCTV monitoring then automatically moves the PTZ Camera to zoom into and follow the salient action. The PTZ Camera then automatically monitors this action to take a closer look.
Viseum IMC Camera iVOS Video Analytics Software Technology Services
Viseum’s Video Analytics Software processed local to the camera installation operating with its most commonly used iVOS video analytics Software Technology Services:
- General ‘Scouting’ Surveillance – Operates using an object saliency points scoring system to include intelligent PTZ Camera switching process for multiple simultaneous incidents. For high and low traffic environments (people and/or vehicles).
- Viseum iVOS F3 Person Confirmation for many applications from Crowd Surveillance to intruder alarms Perimeter Surveillance, trespassing, etc. – Using Wide Contextual View Cameras to automatically detect a person and automatically control the PTZ Camera to automatically zoom into and follow it. The PTZ Camera will then automatically confirm if the object is a person. If it is not a person the system will ignore it. If it is confirmed as a person the system will:
- Send an alarm if required to the Viseum CiVMS, other third-party VMS and/or to person(s) via SMS text and email, and
- Will continue to automatically follow the person with the PTZ Camera.
- Local Knowledge Crime Hotspot Management – Location and time of locations for priority surveillance day/night.
- Surveillance Profile Scheduling – For different surveillance tasks over 24 hours and a 7 day period.
Viseum CiVMS iVOS Video Analytics Software Technology Services
- Crowd Detection and Behavioural Reporting.
- People or Vehicle Loitering.
- People and Vehicle Counting.
- Unattended Object – Abandoned/Left object detection.
- Illegal Parking Contraventions.
- Object Stopped Detection.
- Queue Length Detection.
- Intrusion Detection.
- Wrong Direction Movement Detection.
- Line/Boundary Crossing – Single or multiple virtual tripwire or virtual fence.
- Asset Protection – Removed object detection.
- Camera Tamper/Scene Change Detection.
- Camera Vibration Removal.
- Digital Auto Tracking – Using any Fixed, PTZ Camera or Fisheye CCTV Camera.
- Object Trace/Travel Path.
- Object Speed Reporting.
These Video Analytics Software Technology Services can automatically monitor each Viseum Contextual View Camera, one surveillance rule at a time, or together with multiple Video Analytics Software surveillance rules. This delivers many different levels of security and types of surveillance applications.
This is a demonstration displaying the uses of LEVEL 1 and 2 of Viseum’s Technology Introduction Programme, and with other advanced systems in operation.
Downloads for CCTV Demonstration: