Viseum® Community SafetyWatch®
The world’s only group-shared CCTV service that local authorities endorse for communities to own. A self-funded automated CCTV service that watches everything and everyone, it detects and reports incidents but does not invade anyone’s privacy.
- Fear of crime and disorder gone – Businesses and lifestyles regenerated – Community spirit restored.
- The world’s only CCTV Technology that bridges the very large gaps between, and solves the many intrinsic problems with, manned surveillance, standalone unmonitored CCTV and manned guarding.
- Soon relied upon by everyone that uses and benefits from it, this creates a Trusted Premium Brand Alliance of well-known commodity service providers who either associate their brand to it or become suppliers of it.
Viseum’s own multi-billion dollar protected market for all to live and work safe and secure.
Concept created in the year 2000 with Metropolitan Police Chief Superintendent at Bexleyheath Police Station – It is just like paying for mobile phone, TV, and broadband, but now commodity services and feeling safe is all part of the same bundle.
As international patent holders of the major a step change in CCTV Technology that makes all of this possible, no other CCTV camera can successfully deliver this new multi-billion dollar market. We are now introducing CCTV security with privacy as a self-funded security service franchise, so that everyone can have it in their shared private and Public Space areas.
The visual appearance of the Viseum Intelligent Moving Camera (Viseum IMC) operating automatically protecting all surroundings, displays to would-be criminals that the entire community is constantly watched by many surveillance experts.
Viseum’s Government and Police Global Network
“Potentially the largest CCTV network in the world.”
Feedback from Viseum’s well-established relationships with all law enforcement agencies; all governments’, states’ and cities’ police forces, are welcoming and endorsing Viseum® Community SafetyWatch® initiatives in their public space areas.
Many communities throughout the world are already wasting millions trying to fight crime with inferior CCTV systems, because they are the most technically problematic to deliver security. Governments struggle to protect just a few city centre hotspots and even this places the greatest strain on resources. Everyone needs a dependable solution to protect our growing population, and communities are using Viseum’s unique automated CCTV technology to deliver this themselves.
“A self-funded, organically grown and privacy-conscious CCTV service. This is truly innovative.” (UK Trade and Investment offering Viseum the largest financial Smart Award)
“This security success is very important to London, the United Kingdom and indeed the rest of the world.” (London Mayor’s Office for Policing and Crime)
Self-Funded CCTV Security
With such highly competitive markets for commodity services growing significantly year-on-year, a growing number of select service providers are becoming members of the Viseum Certified Trusted Premium Brand Alliance to fund pilot installations of this service, and to sell alongside this unique security service:
- Telecommunications and Multimedia Services (broadband, TV, telephone and mobile phone) – are now including neighbourhood, retail, and industrial park security, as part of their bundled services.
- Utilities (gas, electricity, water) – are now winning new customers easier and keeping them for longer.
- Insurance Premiums (buildings, contents, vehicles) – receive fewer claims (real and fraudulent) making their subscriptions easier to sell and retain.
- Construction Companies (new homes, offices, industrial and retail parks) – are finding it easier to win major building projects by including this service as a project deliverable.
These revenues are from 2 successful telco proposals:
- $94 million – Business Community SafetyWatch®
- $198 million – Business and Residential Community SafetyWatch®
These numbers do not include revenues from any other members of the Trusted Premium Brand Alliance.
Communities – Complete the online application form. When installed it moves the risk of crime to another area, and this encourages the growth of the service footprint. Neighbouring communities say “if they are having CCTV in their street then we must have it too”, and this also encourages select service providers to fund more installations.
Trusted Premium Brand Alliance Members – Complete the online application form. For a service provider to become an Associate or Supply Member of this service alliance they will need a compelling business proposal.
Communities Control Privacy and Big Brother
Communities have seen Viseum’s Community SafetyWatch® as a way to control their own security, and prevent local authorities from implementing standard CCTV and snooping on them. This is the central Viseum Technology breakthrough – how it overcomes privacy issues to automate surveillance, improve security and prevent people from watching over other people.
Laying to rest privacy concerns and delighting communities, the cameras’ built-in software means the recordings of people’s activity can be based on behaviour and location rather than how people look. If required, the camera protocols can only allow the viewing and recording of images when a crime is actually underway.