Viseum has optimized its sales for the growing market demand for its Product Solutions, and with optimized time and investments for their supply and use. The first phase of this innovation uses Viseum’s LEVEL 1 demonstration equipment which introduced our unique Phased Technology Introduction Programme.
The visual appearance of the Viseum IMC camera constantly protecting all surroundings, displays to would-be criminals that the entire site is constantly watched by many surveillance experts.
CCTV Demonstration Equipment
Proven to help organizations capture and process more incidents, with less security staff and fewer camera installations, Viseum’s patented Intelligent Moving Camera uses fixed contextual view cameras co-located with PTZ Cameras, known as a Virtual Gigapixel Camera.
- The Viseum Fixed Contextual View Cameras and the Viseum AiPTZ Camera use our automatic/manual Day/Night switching HD Camera Sensors, designed to optimize the constantly varying ambient light.
- This provides extended dual evidence to recreate each incident. With valuable information of who else witnessed it, where the suspects came and left, and how to mitigate further incidents.
- This camera hardware is proven to save organizations many millions in costs of crime and crime fighting overheads.
Software Technology Services
Viseum iVOS Software automatically monitors each of the Viseum IMC’s fixed contextual view cameras. The information gathered from this CCTV monitoring then automatically moves the PTZ Camera to zoom into and follow the salient action. The PTZ Camera then automatically monitors this action to take a closer look. Viseum’s Software is proven to save organizations many millions in costs of crime and crime fighting overheads.
This Viseum IMC Camera demonstration shows how all other cameras miss valuable evidence. This encourages our customers to talk about their locations where they can immediately benefit and deliver the World’s Best CCTV Deterrent. This also starts Viseum’s Phased Technology Introduction Programme.
Viseum IMC Camera iVOS Video Analytics Software Technology Services
Viseum’s Video Analytics Software runs local to the camera installation operating with its most commonly used iVOS video analytics Software Technology Services:
- General ‘Scouting’ Surveillance – Operates using an object saliency points scoring system to include intelligent PTZ Camera switching process for multiple simultaneous incidents. For high and low traffic environments (people or vehicles).
- Viseum iVOS F3 Person Confirmation for many applications from crowd surveillance to intruder alarms Perimeter Surveillance, trespassing, etc. – Using fixed camera(s) to automatically detect a person and automatically control the PTZ Camera to automatically zoom into and follow it. The PTZ Camera will then automatically confirm if the object is a person. If it is not a person the system will ignore it. If it is confirmed as a person the system will:
- Send an alarm if required to the Viseum CiVMS, other third-party VMS and/or to person(s) via SMS text and email, and,
- Will continue to automatically follow the object with the PTZ Camera.
- Local Knowledge Crime Hotspot Management – Location and time of locations for priority surveillance day and night.
- Surveillance Profile Scheduling – For different surveillance tasks over 24 hours and a 7 day period.
Viseum CiVMS iVOS Video Analytics Software Technology Service
- Crowd Detection and Behavioural Reporting.
- People or Vehicle Loitering.
- People and Vehicle Counting.
- Unattended Object – Abandoned/Left object detection.
- Illegal Parking Contraventions.
- Object Stopped Detection.
- Queue Length Detection.
- Intrusion Detection.
- Wrong Direction Movement Detection.
- Line/Boundary Crossing – Single or multiple virtual tripwire or virtual fence.
- Asset Protection – Removed object detection.
- Camera Tamper/Scene Change Detection.
- Camera Vibration Removal.
- Digital Auto Tracking – Using any Fixed, PTZ or Fisheye CCTV Camera.
- Object Trace/Travel Path.
- Object Speed Reporting.
These Video Analytics Software Technology Services can automatically monitor each Viseum Contextual View Camera, one surveillance rule at a time, or together with multiple Video Analytics Software surveillance rules. This delivers many different levels of security and types of surveillance applications.