Viseum CCTV Technology Introduction Programme…
- Optimize time, resources and budgets to be trained and equipped to deliver the best security and surveillance services using the most up-to-date and future-proof equipment and software.
- This step-by-step training optimizes Viseum customers’ operational performance, big data management and data protection processes.
- See how different technologies can be combined to create extra security and surveillance applications, further optimizing budgets and business plans for working with Viseum long term.
The Viseum Brand is commonly known for introducing the world’s most advanced CCTV Technologies as trusted plug-and-play solutions. This programme shows the practicalities and economics of bringing the world’s highest value disruptive technologies to market. It optimizes the many levels of CCTV Technology complexity and advanced technical and management training, to ensure that our customers are not overwhelmed at the beginning with too many new technologies. It is the most practical and effective way of helping you deliver the strongest security success in the fastest possible time.
Used for basic training, product evaluation, and familiarisation, this innovation enhances the customer’s security with optimized time and investments for its supply and use. We have many customers who remain at just this level.
The educating nature of Viseum’s Disruptive Technology needs an effective and efficient sales process, to first introduce the Viseum Intelligent Panoramic Security Camera and the Viseum Central Intelligent Video Management System (Viseum CiVMS). This is because it is the most popular plug-and-play CCTV technology for Viseum customers to understand and benefit from immediately. This results in the following new situational awareness capability:
- Covering up to the size of 4 Olympic stadiums, seeing all-around in high quality, and at the same time, being able to zoom into any part of the scene for detailed close-up video.
- Viseum iVOS Software Technology Services automatically monitors all of its cameras, and automatically controls the PTZ Camera to automatically detect, confirm, and follow multiple incidents in any direction at the same time.
“Governments have used these cameras to win power and to remain in control for longer. A citywide CCTV project can start with a demonstration of just one Viseum camera.” (Viseum UK Group President)
This delivers more than the customer’s expectations and also shows how any other camera technology in complex and challenging environments can compromise the reputation of an entire security network. A city’s most vulnerable areas, or crime hotspots, are usually selected for this, running for 1 – 2 months.
After the customer has experienced these benefits and understood Viseum’s entry-level capabilities, as well as Viseum training and support services, they can then be introduced to more advanced Viseum Product Solutions, such as automated face-to-person confirmation, automated registered number to vehicle confirmation and automated person/vehicle following.
This deployment option is Viseum iVOS FaceRec. Typically starting after the 1st month of level 1 and lasts for 1 – 2 months. This is for the training of face database management, watchlist management, and how to use it, for example, to find and follow people, and allow/disallow people into controlled areas.
This is a demonstration displaying the uses of LEVEL 1 and 2 of this programme, and with other advanced systems in operation.
This deployment option is for Viseum iVOS ANPR (Automatic Number Plate Recognition). Typically starting after the 1st month of level 2 and lasts for 1 – 2 months. This is for the training of vehicle database management, watchlist management, and how to use it, for example, to find and follow vehicles, and allow/disallow vehicles into controlled areas.
Levels 2 and 3 will each take 2 weeks of field training and typically use:
- 10 x directional HD cameras and 10 x Viseum IMC Cameras.
- Dedicated Viseum CiVMS servers running iVOS FaceRec Software and another running iVOS ANPR Software.
Typically starting after the 1st month of level 3, this level of Viseum’s Technology Introduction Programme is for automated people surveillance in complex and challenging environments. This uses Viseum iVOS F3 (find, fix and follow) which automatically identifies and automatically re-identifies targets (people and vehicles) throughout the CCTV network.
This functionality is based on geospatial information, typically runs for 1 – 3 months and for the most effective and efficient environment for training. A ‘Closed World’ site will be needed where people and vehicles are confined such as an airport or a shopping centre.
Level 4 takes 1 month of field training and will typically use:
- 20 x directional HD cameras and 20 x Viseum IMC Cameras.
- A dedicated Viseum CiVMS server running iVOS F3 software.
This is the use of all previous levels of Viseum technologies at the same time with Viseum iVOS Global F3. This is the ability to follow people in an ‘Open World’ environment such as citywide surveillance. It also uses information from all types of people databases, from criminal databases to employee databases, online situational awareness services such as world and/or local news, to automatically cross-check their locations, their social media activity, and their possible associations with others.
The large number of surveillance and security uses of Viseum’s iVOS F3 functionality, operating with iVOS FaceRec and/or iVOS ANPR, make it impractical to provide a full training package for each application. These training packages are therefore custom-made for each specific end user’s security project requirements, and technical support manuals are customised to suit each partner’s technical knowledge and desired capabilities.
Downloads for CCTV Technology Introduction:
- Safe City Pilot/POC
- Phased Surveillance Technology Introduction
- Panoramic Security Camera HD PTZ Model – One of Viseum’s most popular Viseum IMC models.
- Intelligent CCTV Viseum iVOS – Presents the many problems with CCTV and what Viseum Product Solutions can do for the customer and the benefits of how they operate.
- Operational CCTV Training
- Remote Managed Support – CCTV Support
- Sales Demonstrations
- Project Delivery Test Options