Viseum iVOS Global F3 Video Intelligence
Another World’s First – Viseum F3 Find, Fix and Follow People Video Analytics Software.
The Problem with Public Safety Video – The value of having enough Video Intelligence during emergencies is priceless. The value of a nation’s entire public safety security enterprise is openly seen throughout high profile incidents and investigations:
- It is crucial to study intensely each public safety CCTV camera to locate and follow suspects during live pursuit, yet people are notoriously unreliable for critical services, with operatives failing to turn up for work, lacking concentration and with wages an ongoing and increasing cost.
- During investigations, it is commonly accepted to waste millions of dollars each year, and many thousands of man-hours attempting to find and retrieve just a few seconds of crucial video evidence, from days or months of stored video. The vast majority of these efforts result daily in lengthy reports as to why the CCTV evidence was not available or could not be used.
The Solution for Public Safety Video Intelligence – A universal software platform that can be customized for use with any CCTV system. Operated securely either via the internet or locally, during live rapid pursuit and post-incident investigations of suspects, Viseum Global F3 video analytics software works hand-in-hand with trained surveillance operatives. It uniquely registers the identity of people entering the camera network and re-identifies them as they move throughout various locations where surveillance cameras are located:
The Command Control system is attached to the Viseum iVOS Global F3 system. This requires various input data such as types and locations of relevant cameras, their respective transmission rates, and recording media, as well as the incident’s threat level and likely pursuit speed, to determine possible and likely travelling speed of the suspect.
When the suspect is identified either manually by a person or automatically by Viseum iVOS software, the Global F3 system pursues them using alarm notifications e.g. audio, text or visual display sent to command control, SMS text or email. When the suspect is hidden amongst similar looking people they are presented to the surveillance operative with a gallery of ‘most likely’ for further examination.
Customised Public Safety Video Intelligence Enhancements
There are many other customized video systems that can also be integrated into Viseum’s Global F3 system, and play a key role in the emergency pursuit of suspects and for the most accurate situational awareness video intelligence:
- Automatic Face Recognition – The ability to automatically match the face to a person being followed proves invaluable, especially when the suspect is hidden amongst similar looking people. People can be automatically identified as suspect if they consistently hide their identity when they approach CCTV cameras.
- Automatic Vehicle Tracking – Pursuit often involves vehicles and the ability to automatically follow suspect vehicles and cross-check ownership information.
- Public Device Upload Platform – This is a universal system for people to upload their images and any audio with location data for these investigations. Emergency broadcasts to be sent to relevant location smartphones, live and recorded images can be automatically uploaded to command control during such emergencies.
- Knowledge Databases – Many organizations use central databases to store information on situational awareness of historical events, the performance of emergency processes, routine crime reduction initiatives, and to follow crime trends matched to CCTV enterprise key performance indicators.
- Social Media Investigations – This is the Viseum iVOS Global F3 system with customized integration into social media communities to automatically analyze images and text-based on each investigation. This can also be used to automatically corroborate or proactively identify the location and cause of public incidents.
Caution when using inferior low-cost public safety CCTV systems – as with using any low-cost system, its operational costs are higher and expected results are lower. In line with this – if Viseum iVOS Global F3 is used with a low-cost CCTV system it will still optimise the delivery of the best results, but Viseum’s Software Technology Services and License will take more resource and time to set up and operate.
Viseum iVOS Global F3 Video Intelligence
1) Pilot Design
|Systems integration pre-planning||10|
|Agree and sign-off pilot success criteria||10|
|Understand the scope of solution rollout||5|
|Define pilot system specifications||10|
2) Pilot Deployment
|Install and commission||10|
|Execute pilot||30 – 120|
|Changes and modifications of systems, processes and networking||20|
|Define requirements for solution deployment.||5|
110 – 200
3) Solution Deployment
|During all processes, there will be an intense resource needed with many iterations for improvements, changes, updates and modifications. There will be steady phased deployments from pilot to full-scale system growth.|
Downloads for our Public Safety Video Intelligence: