Best Solutions for Nigeria CCTV…
The Viseum brand is commonly recognized as the Video Analytics Software industry pioneers. From the year 2000 Viseum has continued developing and supporting the world’s most advanced best-of-breed Video Analytics and Video Management Software Technology Services.
Viseum UK Group Welcomes Viseum Nigeria
Viseum Intelligent Panoramic CCTV Cameras are proudly used by Government executives for Nigeria’s general elections. These CCTV security and surveillance cameras are used to protect election polling stations and campaign roadshows, and to automatically prevent any fraudulent voting. Now, part of the Viseum UK Group, our security project expertise is formally operating as Viseum Nigeria with our Government registered offices and demonstration suite in Lagos.
Viseum Intelligent Panoramic CCTV Camera
Automatically protects up to the size of 4 Olympic Stadiums.
At the heart of all our intelligent surveillance solutions is the internationally patented Viseum Intelligent Panoramic CCTV Camera. This outdoor CCTV solution uses multiple fixed surveillance cameras and one moving PTZ Camera in a single unit, with advanced video analytics software called Viseum Intelligent Virtual Operator Software or “Viseum iVOS”. This delivers complete CCTV security surveillance with constant visual verification and monitoring, to automatically detect, zoom into and follow all suspects no matter where they each enter, circulate or leave the remote site.
When Nigeria Security customers watch Viseum technology demonstrations operating live, they are rapidly convinced that it is the best in the world, and that using any competing technology may, therefore, compromise their security. Each year, Viseum generates in excess of $200 million of international business opportunities for its patented intelligent video security and surveillance solutions. We are on target to at least triple this figure over the next 3 years, and to exploit this high demand we are selecting strategically located, successful specialist security businesses, to optimize our sales and delivery processes. For this, we are pleased to introduce Viseum’s Certified Corporate Partner Programme in a number of non-competing regions and industry sectors. This initiative is designed to engage and enable selected partners, who have the agility and investment appetite to enjoy the rewards of business development and prospecting, and the technical infrastructure to promote and support Viseum’s products and services.
The visual appearance of the Viseum Panoramic CCTV Camera operating automatically protecting Nigeria’s public and critical infrastructures, displays to would-be criminals that Nigeria CCTV is constantly watched by many surveillance experts.
The only Panoramic CCTV Camera to automatically detect multiple incidents from close to long range in all directions at the same time. It operates completely automatically controlling a moving camera to follow the required action and confirm incidents. With high-quality close-up video evidence of even before the alarm is raised, it automatically reports incidents for rapid response and investigations.
- Britain’s Largest Police Force “Our Best Crime Deterrent” – described by them as a Virtual Gigapixel Camera, a Virtual CCTV Operator and a Virtual Guard.
- Operates completely automatically – identifying, confirming and following incidents close up and in every direction.
- Multi-HD-Camera view of each incident – PTZ Camera Close-up View and Wide Contextual View. See the lead up to the incident, what happened after and who else witnessed it.
This narrated presentation shows what the Viseum Panoramic CCTV Camera is, how intelligent CCTV works and which other Viseum Product Solutions can deliver security using this 360° CCTV Panoramic Security Camera.
The Viseum long-range wide-area 360° CCTV Panoramic Security Camera is the only security camera in the world to allow you to:
- Instantly create Nigeria’s long-term deterrent for a remote site – even if several years of crime reduction initiatives have previously failed.
- Meet Nigeria’s remote site’s surveillance requirements and address all locally targeted security threats.
- Provide Nigeria’s proactive surveillance security services completely automatically by controlling a PTZ Camera (Pan, Tilt, and Zoom) to follow the required action and confirm incidents, and automatically capture high-quality close-up video intelligence of even before the alarm is raised, reporting it for rapid response and investigations.
Nigeria’s Safe City Panoramic CCTV Camera Example Installation
This narrated presentation shows how it is impossible for anyone to identify a weak point of Nigeria’s Perimeters that Viseum Panoramic CCTV Cameras are protecting (Thermal and/or Optical Surveillance Cameras).
Nigeria Airport 360° CCTV Example Installation
Nigeria Security CCTV Camera – 360° CCTV Deployment Options:
During our security consultancy and our CCTV design phases with you, the following information will provide us with the information needed for you to begin enjoying your first Viseum CCTV Installations.
How do you want to deploy Nigeria CCTV Cameras?
- Fixed onto a camera pole or onto the side of a building – Permanent CCTV Installation.
- Fixed alongside street lighting or other street furniture – Temporary CCTV/Redeployable CCTV.
- Taken to a remote site on the back of a vehicle – Rapid Deployment CCTV.
- Driven to each site on a completely self-contained vehicle – Mobile CCTV.
How do you want to use Nigeria CCTV Cameras?
- Your panoramic CCTV camera to react to incidents after they happen i.e. use your Panoramic CCTV Camera as a Standalone CCTV Outdoor.
- Have your security staff react to incidents before, during and after they happen by using this panoramic security camera integrated into a service for CCTV Monitoring.
- Have your security alarms automatically verified and sent directly to your local services for Manned Guarding Security.
Do you want Nigeria CCTV Cameras to also benefit from other Viseum surveillance technology strengths?
- Viseum iVOS F3 (early prototypes called “tag and track”) – People Surveillance.
- Viseum iVOS FaceRec – Face Recognition.
- Traffic Management Software and Automatic Number Plate Recognition ANPR software – Traffic Enforcement System.
What surveillance sensors do you need to support any low light restrictions?
- Where there is standard sodium street lighting – Megapixel HD Panoramic CCTV Camera.
- Where there are lower light challenges – standard Viseum Panoramic CCTV Camera.
- Where it is very dark but white floodlights are not required due to white light pollution – Viseum Infrared Illumination (IR).
- Where it is very dark and the early warning of threats need to be detected at extreme long-range – Viseum Thermal Security Camera.
What power requirements or restrictions do you have?
- Do you have available mains power or do you have limited or no power at your remote site?
- Do you have unstable or irregular mains power and would, therefore, benefit from an Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS)?
- Do you need solar or other types of renewable energy and is your region hot? – Viseum Cooling System.
Downloads for our Nigeria Security:
- Brochure of Main Technology Strengths
- Viseum Intelligent Moving Camera Narrated Presentation
- Viseum Intelligent Moving Camera Datasheet
- Outdoor Camera CCTV Design System Architecture
- Panoramic Security Camera + HD PTZ Camera Datasheet
- Marine Grade Panoramic Security Camera
- Associated Product – Temporary CCTV
- Associated Product – Rapid Deployment CCTV
- Example Savings Calculator when used by Command Control
- Phased CCTV Technology Introduction