The Viseum Brand is well known for introducing cutting-edge technologies as trusted plug-and-play solutions. We have perfected the pilot/proof-of-concept (POC) CCTV camera installation phase of our security projects with optimised time and investments for its supply and use. We work closely with you as the customer and we listen to your unique security requirements, to provide our customised design services in parallel for each CCTV camera installation. This unique innovation also effectively merges the separate and lengthy POC and pilot CCTV camera installation phases and allows CCTV camera installation project deployments faster.
In this way, we have developed an effective and efficient Phased Technology Introduction Programme for our customers to benefit immediately from Viseum CCTV camera installations.
Viseum CCTV Camera Installation – 2 main options:
- Formal Test or Pilot CCTV Camera Installation – This is where a set of test criteria is formally agreed before installation, and customisations are also made during the test when the customer learns of their new capabilities. Depending on the length and criteria of these tests, the customer may be required to commit to purchasing more of these Product Solutions when tests are met successfully. Typical example – Safe City Pilot/POC.
- Informal – This is a proof-of-concept demonstration, or where our customers trial the Viseum Product Solution for as long as required to learn of their new capabilities, and identify what parts of their security estate can benefit from this enhanced security and situation awareness.
These premium services are delivered by your local Viseum Certified Corporate Integrator in tri-partnership with you and Viseum. During these processes, Viseum will then obtain any other locally required certification, approvals or recommended standards, that are also required for your project.
Entry level Safe City CCTV Camera Installations – We have a standard Viseum Technology Introduction Programme for customers looking for remote site security. Viseum Intelligent Moving Cameras (IMCs) are initially installed for the customer to understand some of the main benefits of our camera technology strengths. Following this initial process of education and training, the customer can then understand and appreciate more benefits of Viseum’s other advanced technology strengths, such as automated face recognition, person identification, and vehicle number plate recognition.
This is a general step-by-step guide for Viseum Pilot installations and how Viseum End Users and Viseum Certified Corporate Partners are trained ‘in the field’. Typical on-site training for Viseum CCTV camera installations, deployments and timescales are also taken into consideration. When all of these training phases have been processed, all Viseum iVOS Software Technology Services can be combined to develop many market applications.
Popular Information for First Safe City CCTV Installation:
Popular Downloads for First Safe City CCTV Camera Installation:
- Command Control Communications Viseum IMC Trial
- Phased Surveillance Technology Introduction
- UK CCTV Viseum Strategy Recommendations
- Viseum Security Site Survey
- Safe City Next Steps
- Water Infrastructure Security Questionnaire
- Surveillance Supervisor Operator Training
- Viseum Value Philosophy
- Safe Cities Business Case