10 publicised installations of Viseum’s CCTV Performance The World’s Best CCTV Systems, Intelligent CCTV Security Cameras, Intelligent Video Analytics Software, and open platform Intelligent Video Management System. Our globally-patented panoramic surveillance CCTV camera uses significantly fewer cameras to cover much larger areas than any other CCTV camera technology. Our best-of-breed video content analysis software monitors all of our intelligent CCTV security solutions, ... Read More »
Pilot CCTV Camera Installations
Your First Intelligent CCTV Installations
The Viseum Brand is well known internationally for introducing cutting-edge technologies as trusted plug-and-play solutions. Together with the advanced design of each Viseum Product Solution, Viseum works carefully with you as the customer and listens to your security requirements. In this way we have developed an effective and efficient sales process for our customers to start benefiting from Viseum immediately.
If you would like a test of Viseum Product Solution’s there are 2 main options for trial/pilot or “proof of concept” installation:
- Formal – This is where a set of test criteria is formally agreed prior to installation. Depending on the length of these tests and amount of resource needed, the customer may be required to commit to purchasing more of these Product Solutions following these tests being met successfully.
- Informal – This is where you can trial the Viseum Product Solution for as long as required to learn of its capabilities, and identify what parts of your security estate can benefit from this enhanced security and situation awareness.
This service is delivered by your local Viseum Certified Corporate Integrator in Tri-Partnership with you and Viseum. During these processes Viseum can also learn of any other certification, approvals or recommended standards that your chosen Viseum Product Solutions requires to meet for your organisations buying criteria.
Entry level Safe City CCTV Installations – We have a standard Viseum technology introduction programme for customers looking for remote site security. Viseum IMC cameras are initially installed for the customer to understand some of the main benefits of our camera technology strengths. Following this initial process of education and training, the customer can then understand and appreciate more benefits of Viseum’s other advanced technology strengths, such as automated face recognition, person identification and vehicle number plate recognition.
Typical on-site training – deployments and time-scales
This is a general step by step guide on how Viseum Certified Corporate Partners are trained out in the field. Once all of these training phases have been processed, all Viseum iVOS software technologies can be combined to develop many market applications by the Viseum Certified Corporate Partner.
- The Viseum IMC cameras are the first phase of deployments within 6 weeks of the partner signing up to this programme. This training runs for 2 – 4 weeks. This will need:
- Choices of deployment category – some of these installations can be permanent or temporary installations. For the larger contracts it is recommended to deliver Viseum’s Rapid Deploy intelligent CCTV Trailer to the customer’s point of interest.
- Choicees of sensors for the Viseum Fixed Contextual View and PTZ cameras. This choice is based on lightingconditionsat each installation and for operational surveillance requirements.
- Choices of software – each Viseum IMC camera can be managed using the Viseum iVOS camera software as standard. The CiVMS (Central intelligent Video Management System) can be used to manage many Viseum IMC camera installations from one user interface operating either locally or remotely from the camera installation.
- The next deployment is phase 2 being Viseum iVOS FaceRec. Typically starting after the 4th week of phase 1 and lasts for 2 weeks for the general training on the concept of database management and how to implement camera installations.
- The 3rd phase of deployment is for Viseum iVOS ANPR. Typically starting after the 3rdweek of phase 2 and lasts for 2 weeks for the general training on the concept of database management and how to implement camera installations. Phases 2 and 3 each typically use:
- At least 2 directional HD cameras and 1 Viseum IMC.
- A dedicated Viseum CiVMS server running iVOS FaceRec software and another running iVOS ANPR software.
- The last phase of Viseum system deployment is for people surveillance in complex and challenging environments. This uses Viseum iVOS F3 (find, fix and follow) which automatically identify and automatically re-identifies targets (people and vehicles) throughout the CCTV network. This functionality is based on geospatial information, takes 4 weeks to train and the following considerations will be needed:
- For the most cost effective and efficient site to train on this technology, a “closed world” site will be needed ahead of procurement for project pricing. This is where people and vehicles are confined such as an airport or shopping centre. This takes 4 weeks of training and typically uses:
- At least 8 – 16 directional HD cameras and 2 – 4 Viseum IMC cameras.
- A dedicated Viseum CiVMS server running iVOS F3 software.
- An “open world” remote site will be more beneficial for Safe City surveillance, but can only be developed once the Viseum Safe City Next Steps processes have been followed.
Popular Information for First Safe City CCTV Installations:
Popular Downloads for First Safe City CCTV Installations:
Viseum CCTV Accreditation Video Analytics Software Viseum CCTV Accreditation The UK Government’s CPNI (Centre for the Protection of National Infrastructure, was HOSDB) created i-LIDS the Imagery Library for Intelligent Detection Systems. This organisation was formed in 2004 to regulate the use of fit-for-purpose automated surveillance software. Viseum was the first company to apply for i-LIDS approval. As Viseum technology automatically detects scenarios ... Read More »
Viseum’s ON-TIME Delivery System Save at least 35% operational expenditure and increase project performance by at least 20% Problem The stakeholders, planners, designers, suppliers, the main contractor and sub-contractors, all use isolated (separate) project delivery systems, to deliver the same project. During a project delivery it is natural for any one of these to make many changes but to not inform others ... Read More »
Continuous Improvement Programme Endorsed by Major UK Police Force “Their vision in wanting to improve an already great service and product is astonishing. Their support team has often asked me on how the system could be improved for users. I am equally impressed that Viseum not only listens to comments but is always willing to take on board those suggestions ... Read More »
Viseum Remote Managed Support Services THE HIGHEST LEVELS OF CCTV SUPPORT Our Support Service is an important part of our Product Solutions. It is used to provide ongoing training and support to ensure the key human element of CCTV surveillance is optimised to your satisfaction, and for your Viseum Product Solutions to remain at the cutting edge of crime fighting ... Read More »
The World’s Best CCTV Design Expertise CCTV designs produced by Viseum are proven to deliver the best security and the strongest available deterrent. Please contact your Viseum representative for our technical A & E specifications word document. CCTV design – Overall CCTV camera requirements A modular hardware configured multiple CCTV camera unit is required to enhance the effectiveness of the ... Read More »
Value of Viseum UK CCTV Surveillance – Return on Investment Without strong Red Team Testing (your security systems penetration testing) it is completely ineffective against criminals with intent, and they will not be deterred. When criminals have intent they will carefully choose their moment to break through access control systems; they will outwit manned guarding patrols, and will evade the ... Read More »
Viseum UK’s National CCTV Strategy… Viseum UK is the only CCTV Technology provider in the world to successfully address the UK Governments latest National CCTV Strategy Recommendations. This report sought Viseum’s patented innovation to overcome the many long-standing and widely recognised problems with both new & legacy CCTV systems. “Viseum UK surpassed these recommendations in both specification & spirit.” What this means for our customers ... Read More »
Patent Examination of the Viseum IMC… After consistently losing every citywide CCTV project when competing against Viseum, a $2b PLC well known for network IP cameras, spent over $1 million in legal attempts to undermine Viseum’s Patented Surveillance Technology, but failed. One of the world’s leading intellectual property practices undertook an extensive analysis of the validity of Viseum’s granted European Patent EP1579399. These experts applied their vast depth ... Read More »
Viseum IMC Command Control Communications Services To help quantify the benefits of your initial purchase of Viseum IMC installations, Viseum will track statistics of crime and anti-social disorder for the periods before, during and after your trial. We will discuss and agree the success criteria of your Viseum IMC tests with you ahead of your trial using the following trial ... Read More »
Viseum Certified Technology Partners Competition – Viseum solutions are internationally patented and therefore have no direct competition. This technology advantage wins high end security projects when compared to any technical competition. The vast majority of security products and services have so much competition it forces security focused businesses to sell in high volume and reduce their quality. Because security is ... Read More »
Security Consultancy, CCTV Design and Test Expertise. Without strong Red Team Testing (your security systems penetration testing) it is completely ineffective against criminals with intent, and they will not be deterred. Criminals with intent will carefully choose their moment to break through access control systems; they will outwit manned guarding patrols, and will evade the many different types of “high security” standalone ... Read More »
This downloads page holds sales collateral to help generate and win Viseum sales. This page is regularly updated with new sales collateral, including brochures, Product Solution Data-sheets, Power Point presentations (many audio narrated videos) and white-papers, etc. Each sales asset here also changes regularly with better sales messages taken from our most recent customers feedback. General brochures Viseum Technology and Support Strengths ... Read More »
Some of Viseum’s Surveillance Technology Strengths Viseum’s International Patents are testament to Viseum developing and supporting Video Analytic Software for much longer than any other organisation in the world. Viseum Surveillance Technology strengths help mitigate all threats across the spectrum: from anti-social behaviour and petty crime to serious assaults, criminal activity and terrorism. We have no realistic competition for technical performance ... Read More »