CCTV Technology Introduction Programme
The Viseum Brand is commonly known for introducing the world’s most advanced CCTV technologies as trusted plug-and-play solutions.
The educating nature of Viseum’s Disruptive Technology needs an effective and efficient sales process, to first introduce the Viseum Intelligent Moving Camera (Viseum IMC) and the Viseum Central Intelligent Video Management System (Viseum CiVMS), for use with their entry level settings. This is because it is the most popular plug-and-play technology for customers to immediately benefit from and understand. This delivers more than the customers’ expectations for training and security success in the fastest possible time, and also shows how any other camera technology can compromise the reputation of an entire security network.
After the customer has experienced these benefits and understood Viseum’s entry level training and support services, they can then be introduced to more advanced Viseum Product Solutions, such as Viseum iVOS F3 automated person/vehicle following, Viseum iVOS FaceRec automated face to person confirmation and Viseum iVOS ANPR automated registered number to vehicle confirmation.
This programme is also designed in this way because of the additional levels of complexity and advanced technical and management training required. Additional training is given to optimise technical performance, data management, data protection, and how all these technologies can be combined to create many more security applications. The following programme is a general step-by-step guide on how Viseum End Users and Viseum Certified Corporate Partners are trained out in the field, and results in the customer’s entire security estate being optimised with the most up-to-date and future-proof security assets:
- A city’s most vulnerable areas are usually selected. The Viseum IMC Camera demonstration equipment is usually the first phase of deployments, typically within 6 weeks of this programme option with training running for 2 – 4 weeks. This will need:
- Selection of deployment category – some of these installations can be Permanent or Temporary/Redeployable installations. For the larger contracts it is recommended to deliver Viseum’s Rapid Deployment CCTV Trailer to the customer’s point of interest.
- Selection of camera sensors for the Viseum Fixed Contextual View and PTZ cameras. This selection is based on coverage and lighting conditions at each installation and for operational surveillance requirements.
- Phase 2 deployment optionis Viseum iVOS FaceRec. Typically starting after the 4th week of phase 1 and lasts for 2 weeks for the general training on the concept of database management and how to implement camera installations.
- The 3rd phase of deployment option is for Viseum iVOS ANPR. Typically starting after the 3rd week of phase 2 and lasts for 2 weeks for the general training on the concept of database management and how to implement camera installations.
Phases 2 and 3 will each use a minimum of:
- 11 x directional HD cameras and 2 x Viseum IMC cameras.
- Dedicated Viseum CiVMS servers running iVOS FaceRec Software and another running iVOS ANPR Software.
- The last phase of Viseum system deployment is for people surveillance in complex and challenging environments. This uses Viseum iVOS F3 (find, fix and follow) which automatically identifies and automatically re-identifies targets (people and vehicles) throughout the CCTV network. This functionality is based on geospatial information, takes 4 weeks to train and the following considerations will be needed:
- For the most cost effective and efficient environmentto train on this technology, a “Closed World” site will be needed ahead of procurement for project pricing. This is where people and vehicles are confined such as an airport or a shopping centre.
This takes 4 weeks of training and will use a minimum of:
- 8 – 16 directional HD cameras and 2 – 4 Viseum IMC cameras.
- A dedicated Viseum CiVMS server running iVOS F3 software.
- An “Open World” remote site will be more beneficial for city wide surveillance, but can only be developed once the Viseum Safe City Next Steps or Viseum iVOS Global F3 programs have been followed.
The large number of surveillance and security uses of Viseum’s iVOS F3 functionality, operating with iVOS FaceRec and/or iVOS ANPR, make it impracticable to provide a full training package for each application. These training packages are therefore custom-made for each specific end user’s security project requirements, and technical support manuals are tailored to suite each partner’s technical knowledge and desired capabilities.
Downloads for CCTV Technology Introduction:
- Printable version of this page
- Overview of Certified Corporate Partner Programme
- panoramic-security-camera-hd-ptz-model – Viseum’s most popular Viseum IMC.
- intelligent-cctv-viseum-ivos – Presents the many problems with CCTV and what Viseum Product Solutions can do for the customer and the benefits of how they operate.
- Remote Managed Support – cctv-support