Face Recognition Software
Best Face Recognition Software…
Adaptive and Intuitive Face Recognition Software
“Viseum’s Face Recognition Software will be as essential for daily life, just as Automatic Number Plate Recognition (ANPR) is today.”
(Britain’s largest police force)
- Reliably delivering 4 times greater accuracy than any other Face Recognition Software – Encouraging more use for many more security applications.
- Operates using any professionally selected and sited standard camera and can be further optimised by the unique 360° Viseum IMC Camera – Automatically detect, match, monitor and uniquely follow 100 times more faces and automatically detect over 15 times more incidents from just one camera installation.
- The only CCTV technology to accurately follow people until their face is captured, giving you the ability of capturing faces in populated wide areas of high risk suspects, even when they approach CCTV cameras, and consistently hide their identity.
Best Face Matching Software with Leading Face Recognition Analytics
Industry Step Change – “There are virtually unlimited security and surveillance applications when trained to use Viseum iVOS F3 functionality operating with Viseum iVOS FaceRec.” (Viseum UK Group President)
People can be automatically allocated to and checked against red, black and green security “watch lists”, for alerting security staff and to be followed automatically. Example 1 – A VIP or a suspect can be followed through a city, and live reports of incidents and events that may affect them can be sent to the security staff as either alarms or simply as situation awareness. Example 2 – For the most effective and efficient border security, it is critical to have the ability to allow and disallow people and vehicles in or out of certain areas, without creating unnecessary delay. The flow of people, vehicles, face and identity checks through certain areas of a security enterprise using Viseum surveillance solutions, can be optimised based on an effective balance of the sites day-to-day operation and security threat.
Typical High Security Application – Suspicious Behavior
Some of our Automated Surveillance Technology Strengths are in uniquely identifying people using different visual biometrics, to cross reference this information to their actions, locations and any access control information, and to automatically follow them. Basic Example – A person walking through a customs border who consistently hides their face as they walk past static cameras. This can be automatically alarmed as high risk suspicious behaviour, without them knowing that the unique Viseum IMC camera can follow the suspect to capture and cross check their faces against a database of wanted suspects.
Viseum Face Recognition Software Accuracy
Our expertise with image processing combines several matching and detection algorithms to deliver the highest face recognition accuracy available. We operate within a 95% – 98% accuracy threshold for controlled environments, such as border crossings. And during comparison trials when up against our nearest rivals Viseum iVOS FaceRec constantly proved to be at least 4 times more accurate than its closest competition in all installations.
Face Recognition Software – Proven out in the Field
- The Viseum Face Recognition Software was recently tested by a major financial institution in London, and compared it with another Face recognition system they already had in use. This customer highlighted significant advantages, with accuracy, system design and operational benefits of the Viseum iVOS FaceRec software.
- For a major international hotel in the UK, the Viseum Face Recognition System was left on 24-hours a day to capture and identify persons entering and leaving the hotel entrance. Viseum iVOS FaceRec automatically captured and re-identified 270,000 facial images during a 3-day period. This matched the hotel’s register of guests with a 97.8% accuracy.
- During a shopping mall’s highest seasonal shopping period, iVOS FaceRec successful re-identified 758 faces from black, white, coloured and all skin variations. Our nearest rivals running the same test in parallel only collected and identified 187 white faces. During this test the customer was so impressed with this capability, a web cam was also attached to the hotel’s ATM machine, and with 100% accuracy it allowed only the hotel’s residents to use it.
During all of these tests iVOS FaceRec software also displayed excellent accuracy for its unique partial identification capability. For example parts of faces showing but with half-hand coverage or momentary “odd” facial expressions. No other Face Recognition technology can achieve this.
Some Select iVOS FaceRec Customer Reference
The software is also currently in use in various parts of the world and in various industry sectors including:
- Olympics Development Agency (ODA).
- World Cup Stadiums.
- MFO (Multinational Force & Observers) – Supervising the implementation of the security of the Peace Treaty between the Arab Republic of Egypt and the State of Israel.
- Brazilian Military Police.
- South African International Hotels.
- Elbit Systems.
How Viseum Face Recognition Works
Viseum iVOS FaceRec System captures images of people, identifies the faces in the image from the full scene and then stores and indexes each facial image. Multiple still-images are captured of each person in order to build a better profile on the database and also for the software to anticipate a changing appearance e.g. glasses, beard, ageing etc.
Our integrated software systems use a web protocol indexing & facial matching platform. This data management expertise allows our Viseum FaceRec Software to automatically identify from the relevant camera anywhere in the network, and open the pre-configured comparison database table of captured images. Whilst aiding network design and operational performance, this also supports enrolling new faces onto the system – during this secure process all registered faces and live captured faces can be investigated to ensure that false system enrollment cannot be allowed.
Viseum Face Recognition Network Capacity – CCTV Design
With state-of-the-art camera, face recognition technology and database technology, and centralised and/or de-centralised flexible system architecture, there is no software or hardware limitation on the number of faces to manage or size of CCTV network involved. This allows unlimited databases with an unlimited number of registered faces, to be tracked, logged and managed on the relevant watched lists.
Viseum Facial Recognition Surveillance System incorporates:
- Multiple algorithm cross check system – delivering best accuracy.
- Fast and easy searches of multiple databases at one time.
- Integrates with the Viseum IMC camera – captures face images up to 70m (depending on lighting conditions and angle of face).
- Automated person identification and re-identification with automated face recognition.
- Any number of databases, tracking logs and watch lists.
- Real-time indexing/detection from multiple live and recorded video sources.
- Real-time/offline matching/enrolment.
- Secure web reporting capability (text, email, audio/visual alarms).
- Automatic face assignment.
- External API available for integration into other systems.
- Digital Input/Output for event alarms.
Under many countries’ data protection legislation, there requires to be manual intervention as opposed to a totally automated procedure. Viseum iVOS FaceRec allows the user to manually compare faces from the database with the face just captured.
Typical High Value Uses – Viseum Face Recognition
Viseum’s Face Recognition Software may not only be used for security and threats but also for a variety of “friendly” requirements. For example:
- Border and Perimeter Control.
- Finding persons-of-interest or missing persons.
- Authorised access to sensitive secure areas.
- Bank ID checks (ATM, cash in transit, etc).