Longest Range Uncooled Thermal Security Camera…
The only Thermal Security Camera to automatically detect multiple incidents at long range in all directions at the same time. It operates completely automatically controlling a moving camera to follow the required action and confirm incidents. With high-quality close-up video evidence of even before the alarm is raised, it automatically reports incidents for rapid response and investigations.
Automatically protects up to the size of New York City in complete darkness.
Viseum Thermal CCTV Cameras – extreme long-range 360° Surveillance
The world’s only automated multi-view thermal and optical situational awareness surveillance camera system. The Viseum Thermal Intelligent Moving Panoramic Security Camera delivers you:
- Auto early warning system – no need for your perimeters to be physically breached for alarms.
- Automatically detects heat sources out to a distance of 26 km.
- Automatically detects multiple heat sources in all directions at the same time out to a distance of 1 km.
- Multitasking operation (e.g. perimeter and circulation surveillance) giving you complete overwatch of your estate.
- Optional dual-optical and dual-thermal automated alarm confirmation and complete ground truth of each incident.
- Out to 5.5 km in complete darkness for the non-thermal optical camera.
This is an UNCOOLED thermal camera system – Cooled thermal cameras have extreme low life & high cost of purchase & long maintenance downtimes.
Rapid Deployment Thermal Surveillance Camera – Immediate vast coverage
Each Viseum Thermal Security Camera has multiple thermal surveillance cameras built inside a single Viseum IMC Camera unit for complete long-range panoramic coverage in any direction up to 360°. For each long-range thermal camera deployment, the required number of wide contextual view thermal security cameras are put into each IMC Camera unit and directed at the zone areas to be automatically protected. See these examples below:
- 9 fixed wide contextual view thermal surveillance cameras and 1 PTZ optical/thermal security camera for full 360° coverage – deployed on camera poles.
- 7 fixed wide contextual view thermal surveillance cameras and 1 PTZ optical/thermal security camera for 280° coverage – deployed on corners of buildings.
- 5 fixed wide contextual view thermal surveillance cameras and 1 PTZ optical/thermal security camera for 200° coverage – deployed on sides of buildings.
Uncooled Thermal Security Cameras – protect out to 26 km
Example thermal system automatically protecting access up to 10 aircraft terminals with 250 aircraft gates.
This narrated presentation shows how it is impossible for anyone to identify a weak point of a perimeter that Viseum Thermal Surveillance Cameras are protecting.
Example system automatically protecting approaches out to 26 km away.
Extended coverage customised for each project with distances up to 106 km.
This presentation shows how Viseum has solved the many problems with using radar and thermal automated threat detection systems, by using automated visual verification such as Counter Drone Systems.
Thermal Surveillance CCTV Camera System – Deployment Options:
During our security consultancy with you and our CCTV design phases, the following questions and answers will provide us with the general information needed to be discussed and understood for you to begin enjoying your first Viseum CCTV Installations.
How do you want to deploy your long-range Thermal Camera?
- Fixed onto a camera pole or onto the side of a building – Permanent CCTV Installation.
- Fixed alongside street lighting or other street furniture – Temporary CCTV/Redeployable CCTV.
- Towed to a remote site on the back of a vehicle – Rapid Deployment CCTV.
- Driven to each site on a completely self-contained vehicle – Mobile CCTV.
How do you want to use your Thermal CCTV Camera?
- React to incidents after they happen by using this long-range thermal camera as a Standalone CCTV camera.
- Have your security staff to react to incidents before, during and after they happen by using this panoramic long-range thermal camera integrated into a service for CCTV Monitoring.
- Have your security alarms automatically verified and sent directly to your local services for Manned Guarding Security.
Do you want this Thermal CCTV Camera to also benefit from other Viseum surveillance technology strengths?
- Viseum iVOS F3 (early prototypes called “tag and track”) – People Surveillance.
- Viseum iVOS FaceRec – Face Recognition.
- Traffic Management Software and Automatic Number Plate Recognition ANPR software – Traffic Enforcement System.
What power requirements or restrictions do you have while using the long-range Thermal CCTV Camera?
- Do you have available mains power or do you have limited or no power at your remote site?
- Do you have unstable irregular mains power and would, therefore, benefit from an Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS)?
- Do you need solar or other types of renewable energy and is your region hot? – Viseum Cooling System.
Downloads for Thermal Security Camera:
- Panoramic Thermal Radar Optical Security Camera
- Intelligent CCTV Thermal and Optical Surveillance
- Panoramic Thermal IMC Security Camera Datasheet
- Solution to Radar and Thermal Systems
- Next Best Thermal Camera Comparison
- Panoramic Security Camera CCTV Design System Architecture