Video Analytics Software
Intelligent Video Analytics Software…
The World’s Most Intelligent Video Analytics Software Technology Services
Viseum UK has set the security industry’s gold standard for Intelligent Video Analytics Software. It is the result of the world’s largest image processing academic research network, and has naturally produced the world’s most Intelligent Video Analytics Software. Viseum’s Intelligent Virtual Operator Software technology has attracted the industry’s leading video analytics software and digital image processing software developers, and our advanced surveillance profiles are the result of the work of our leading professional doctorates.
Viseum Technology is truly future-proofed and leading because of its development network expertise and QA processes. We are more experienced in delivering effective video analytics software customisations as trusted plug-and-play solutions. We use open source technology interfaces and modular component architecture to implement cutting-edge methodology.
iVOS Intelligent Video Analytics – Basic Software Technology Services:
- Viseum delivers the most reliable and effective Video Analytics Software inside the Viseum IMC and Viseum CiVMS Software Product Solutions.
- Our security projects include the typical level of niche Intelligent Video Analytics Software required for the best operational surveillance application.
- Our products are delivered plug-&-play because all Intelligent Video Analytics Software Technology Services are commissioned using Viseum Remote Managed Support Services.
Intelligent Video Analytics Software operating locally to the camera and Viseum’s Central Intelligent Video Analytics Software
Intelligent Video Analytics Software | Intelligent Virtual Operator Software
The Viseum UK Group’s international patents are testament to Viseum Intelligent Virtual Operator Software (Viseum iVOS) being the world’s leading Video Analytics Software. Sometimes known as Image Processing software, this operates inside all Viseum IMC’s and Viseum CiVMS Product Solutions.
Delivering the highest levels of CCTV security and surveillance for situational awareness in complex and challenging environments. This software provides line of sight CCTV surveillance using fixed contextual view cameras to automatically detect and record, and to control the Viseum’s AiPTZ camera to automatically confirm and record.
Working completely standalone for secure management via the Internet, or integrated with remote CCTV monitoring command and control, Viseum IMC’s are well proven to provide at least 25 times more court quality evidence than any other camera solution, by giving greater coverage than multiple fixed camera installations and better performance than intermittently manned PTZ moving cameras.
iVOS Standard Intelligent Video Analytics Software
By automatically learning its environments, and ignoring rain and other movements such as trees and bushes blowing in the wind, the Intelligent Virtual Operator Software permits effective monitoring night and day in all types of weather (subject to available ambient light).
Incident detection and behavioural recognition capabilities are based on the study of objects in real-time environments, to meet specific salient surveillance requirements for populated and unpopulated open areas that generate random crimes. It measures and compares various parameters relating to the basic laws of physics, such as size, shape, time, speed, and location, and then applies decision rules based on local knowledge of the environment to recognize particular types of activity in particular areas.
Intelligent Video Analytics Software Automated Detection/Reaction
To achieve its excellent day and night detection performance and the quality of evidence required, Viseum Video Analytics Software uses fixed wide contextual view cameras to the highest specification available for each remote site. These cameras detect activity just as well as the human eye in low light conditions, and combined with its disciplined automation in maintaining vigilance, this Video Analytics Software is well proven to detect activity in larger and further away areas than the human eye.
Matching the performance of its detection system, its fully automated reaction system uses the industry’s highest specification PTZ cameras to automatically confirm incidents, and to maintain greater accuracy at distance providing consistent high quality close-up evidence.
Automated Activity/Target Selection
Developed through listening and watching many UK CCTV operators, by default this software uses a points system to select targets based on where they are and what they are doing. This means that if there are several activities meeting the same surveillance profile, the system will target the activity with the most points.
Where multiple events occur simultaneously, it can be instructed to switch the PTZ between events using this points system and the activities’ location. This allows close up evidence to be captured of everything and has the added benefit of preventing diversion tactics.
Automated PTZ Camera Optical Zoom Control
Another key functionality of Viseum’s Intelligent Virtual Operator Software is its ability to automatically meet UK Home Office Guidelines for zoom levels required for court evidence. The method of selecting the appropriate zoom level is easily adjusted to meet local operational policies or individual user requirements.
Manual PTZ Camera Control
Integrated into command control legacy systems, or using Viseum’s Graphical User interface (GUI), the PTZ Camera can be manually moved at any time. For rapid manned response, Viseum’s advanced “Point and Go” functionality can be used to have the PTZ Camera go to wherever needed in just one click of the screen.
Proactive Alert Options:
User specified triggers are set by Viseum’s Remote Managed Support Service to proactively alert manned response units using the following mobile phone based options:
- Audio and/or video alert.
- SMS text.
- Images of the trigger sent via MMS.
Surveillance Profiles Scheduling
As part of our Video Analytics Software libraries of standard surveillance profiles are available to fit the majority of real-life environments, and new profiles are produced for customised applications by our Remote Managed Support (RMS) services, who are on-hand to help ensure the surveillance profiles are optimised for each area under surveillance.
These profiles are easily selected from a drop-down menu and any number of different profiles, for any number of specific areas, can be set for different times of the day over a seven day period.
Local Knowledge Crime Hot-Spot Management
Any numbers of areas are easily given 1 of 3 levels of priority. For example, activities in certain areas can be given relevant priority:
- Criminal damage – catch people in the act and see where they come from and go to.
- Focal points for illegal activities – catch close-up evidence of offenders and evidence of their crime.
- ATM machines – catch and alarm people getting robbed and PIN skimming devices being attached.
- Drug dealing – focus on regular meeting points and catch transactions.
iVOS Graphical User Interface (GUI)
To benefit from Viseum’s secure on-line remote camera control or post-event video retrieval, all that’s needed to get started is familiarity with browsing the Internet.
This browser-based GUI was developed by listening to end user needs so it’s very familiar and easy to use. All that’s needed to securely access Viseum’s GUI is a PC or laptop, using any operating system with any web browser software.
Multiple Modes of Operation
- Passive: Fully automated scouting for long term deterrent and post event analysis.
- Reactive: Automated scouting to trigger alerts for fixed or mobile manned response.
- Manual override: IP web browser interface.
Standard IP Graphical User Interface
- HTTP or HTTPS access depending on security level required.
- Remote or local secure access from any fixed or mobile IP communications.
- Remote commissioning.
- Supports home and mobile working.
Easy and secure single or group user access and permission management:
- User profiles: Each user or group can be given different permissions to administer and use the Viseum system.
- Adaptive GUI: The Viseum GUI automatically adapts its presentation to match the user’s profile.
- Track user activity: Comprehensive audit trail with user activity logs.
Advanced NVR/DVR Surveillance Software
Our Video Analytics Software also provides unrivalled DVR and surveillance camera solutions for open space surveillance, Viseum’s auto-intelligent DVR software runs directly with the Viseum iVOS software inside the range of Viseum’s DVR camera controller products.
Optimised to be used remotely via entry level wireless or wired TCP/IP broadband services, using any web browser. Viseum’s camera controllers use industry-leading UK Home Office compliant evidence authentication, audit trail and communications security features to ensure the integrity of the evidence gathered supported by our Video Analytics Software.
- Court quality evidence – JPG frames are time-stamped and watermarked and can be encrypted for authentication.
- Synchronised extended dual evidence recordings – close-up recordings from the PTZ camera are matched to the wide contextual view recordings.
Archived video interrogation optimised for rapid remote post-incident investigations:
- Optimised internet video streaming (latest secure YouTube techniques).
- Colour coded event thumbnail presentation.
- Activity overview graphs.
- One-touch event navigation.
- Bookmarks – for rapid event reference.
With our Video Analytics Software Recordings are downloadable in user-selectable video player formats, and at various qualities, to suite available investigation time: e.g. from rapid, low quality images for local intelligence, up to the highest quality court evidence.
- Windows Media Player or SMPlayer.
- Viseum’s Multi-View player for Windows – play all camera views at once to investigate the event and what else happened around it.
- Advanced encryption privacy – option for images so they can never be viewed by any unauthorised persons.
(The Advanced DVR Software is sold as part of the Viseum iVOS Video Analytics Software.)
iVOS Advanced Intelligent Video Analytics Software Technology Customisation Services
Viseum Intelligent Video Analytics software can be further enhanced with value-added features and functionality:
Advanced featured of the Viseum iVOS Video Analytics Software:
- Scenario-based surveillance profiles.
- High density pedestrian saliency.
- Traffic management/contraventions.
- Person classification for intruder alerts.
- ANPR surveillance profiles.
- Colour profile suspect recognition.
- People counting.
- Sound recognition.
Advanced DVR Software:
- Smart searching (Viseum iVOS F3).
- One-touch burn to DVD.
- Emergency seize of local hard drive data to USB memory device.
Enhanced Command Control Integration – Touch Screen Functionality:
- PTZ Camera ‘point & track’ or ‘point & go’.
- Local knowledge crime hot-spot management.
- Optimised human/machine interplay with target selection.
- Operational database management for privacy issues and KPIs.
The Viseum iVOS monitoring software operating system is based on our highly robust propriety software platform for Video Analytics Software. This software package is available to support the many different hardware architectures available today. This makes hardware procurement both easier and more cost effective, and encourages the integration of the Viseum IMC technology with a greater number of third party products.
Hardware Manufacture & Quality Control Management
The Viseum Intelligent Video Analytics Software system is future-proofed by providing single pixel definition from its fixed cameras and matching PTZ camera control accuracy. As camera hardware technologies improve, the Viseum system’s detection and evidence gathering range and performance will increase with them.
To ensure quality control and legal production of any product using our Video Analytics Software, an advanced licensing encryption system is implemented during the build process of any system using Viseum VCA software, using a variety of hardware certification processes.
Immediate or potential hardware problems are dealt with as they occur using Viseum’s remote managed support (RMS) software watchdog and self-repair services. For ease and efficiency of maintenance, the unique local application configuration and certification is securely backed up on the DVR camera controller’s compact flash card.
Third-Party Product Integration
The built-in Viseum protocol analyser enables integration with any command control equipment using major brand PTZ camera protocols to enhance the performance of any control room operations. Using the Viseum SDK and API, third-party products can be integrated with and benefit from enhanced Viseum video content analysis (VCA) software functionality.
Customisation Developments on Request
The Viseum GUI is very popular and familiar. A selection of other GUIs can be used or a customer GUI can be produced. Any PTZ camera protocols can be supported following quality control and patent licensing.
This narrated example shows how the correct situational awareness can automatically avoid,the most mundane and the most complex security risk.
This presentation shows how Viseum are leading the physical security industry,with the most advanced and constantly evolving surveillance technology.