Redeployable CCTV Security System
Viseum UK’s Redeployable Intelligent Moving Camera (Viseum IMC) is the ultimate versatile plug-and-play outdoor surveillance camera. It can be redeployed from one location to the next within 3 hours, to follow crime hot spots whenever and wherever they appear.
Endorsed by major UK police force
“We have communities so dependant on them after several years of use,
they will not let us take the Viseum cameras down for routine maintenance.” and
“Viseum’s redeployable CCTV solution combats the common drawbacks
of regular CCTV installations.”
Viseum UK’s redeployable CCTV camera is a Panoramic 180° – 360° automated PTZ camera system. It is commonly known as a virtual CCTV operator and a virtual gigapixel camera. One police surveillance operative for a leading International law enforcement agency, used just 4 redeployable CCTV security cameras over a 6 month period, and delivered more results and sooner than expected, where at least 4 operatives are usually used for deploying more than 20 redeployable cameras.
A single 360° Panoramic CCTV outdoor surveillance camera
deployment for immediate vast coverage
Viseum’s outdoor surveillance cameras sponsoring the London 2012
Olympics CCTV Security for the Olympics Torch Relay.
Redeployable Outdoor Surveillance Camera CCTV Solutions
Viseum’s Intelligent Redeployable CCTV is rapidly moved from one location to the next and made fully operational within just 2 hours. They are proven to clear up even the most severe crime hot spots within a maximum of just 4 months of deployment. This is achieved by enabling Redeployable CCTV security cameras rapid installation to eliminate missed opportunities due to operator fatigue, and save significant man hours in redeploying and adjusting camera positions.
Combating new crime & disorder hot spots whenever and wherever they appear, Viseum’s Intelligent Redeployable CCTV surveillance camera is well proven to automatically capture court-quality evidence that is likely to be missed with any other camera solution, and crucial evidence even from further away than the naked eye can easily detect.
Viseum’s disciplined intelligent automation consistently monitors any given area day and night, without needing to rely on the mechanical “preset tour” and with the confidence of seeing and recording in all required directions at the same time. Viseum’s Virtual Operator CCTV Monitoring Software video content analysis (VCA) software, is easily programmed to look for different activity in all areas of priority at certain times of the day or week, but still remain vigilant for unexpected random crimes whenever and wherever they occur. Certain applications benefit from proactive alert response, and all environments benefit from positive video retrieval.
Viseum’s Redeployable CCTV and
Virtual Operator CCTV Monitoring VCA Software
- Automatically select surveillance targets based on activity and location.
- Automatically select a main target from multiple surveillance targets.
- Automatically move the PTZ camera to follow targets in the areas under surveillance.
- Allow specified zoom levels to be automatically met when automatically selecting and following surveillance targets.
- Provide any number of priority areas to take precedence over others.
- Allow areas to be specified that will be ignored by the automated surveillance.
- Allow privacy areas to be specified that will appear blanked out in recordings.
- Accurately switch automatically between specified numbers of particular targets if they occur at the same time in different areas around the camera installation, but continue to keep track of all targets’ locations no matter if they speed up, slow down or change direction.
- Have the ability to set up alternative surveillance profiles and the time-of-day and day-of-week scheduling of them.
- Enable an operator to take manual control of the redeployable CCTV security cameras at any time to override the automation.