Redeployable Security System
Viseum UK’s redeployable Intelligent Moving Camera (Viseum IMC) is the best and most versatile plug-and-play outdoor surveillance camera. It can be redeployed from one location to the next and made fully operational within hours, so it can follow crime hot spots whenever and wherever they appear.
Endorsed by major UK police force
“We have communities so dependent on them after several years of use,
they will not let us take the Viseum cameras down for routine maintenance.”
“Viseum’s redeployable security system combats the common drawbacks
of regular CCTV installations.”
Viseum UK’s redeployable security system is a panoramic 180°-360° automated PTZ camera system is commonly known as a virtual operator and a virtual gigapixel camera. One police surveillance operative for a leading international law enforcement agency used just 4 redeployable security cameras over a 6 month period and delivered more results, and sooner than expected, whereas, for anything approaching a similar result, more than 20 redeployable cameras and at least 4 operatives would usually be required.
A single 360° Panoramic outdoor surveillance camera
deployment for immediate vast coverage
Viseum’s outdoor surveillance cameras sponsored the London 2012
Olympics security for the Olympics Torch Relay.
Redeployable Outdoor Surveillance Camera Solutions
Viseum’s intelligent redeployable security systems are rapidly moved from one location to the next and made fully operational within as little as 2 hours. They are proven to clear up even the most severe crime hot spots within a maximum of just 4 months of deployment. This is achieved because the rapid installation of security cameras eliminate missed opportunities due to operator fatigue and can also save significant man hours in redeploying and adjusting camera positions.
Combating new crime and disorder hot spots whenever and wherever they appear, Viseum’s intelligent redeployable surveillance camera is well proven to automatically capture court-quality evidence that is likely to be missed with any other camera solution, as well as recording crucial evidence even from further away than the naked eye can easily detect.
Viseum’s disciplined intelligent automation consistently monitors any given area day and night, without the need to rely on any mechanical ‘preset tour’ and because it can see and record in all required directions at the same time. Viseum’s virtual operator monitoring and video content analysis (VCA) software is easily programmed to look for different activity in all priority areas at particular times of the day or week, but always also remains vigilant for unexpected random crimes whenever and wherever they occur. Certain applications benefit from a proactive alert response and all environments benefit from positive video retrieval.
Viseum’s redeployable security system and
Virtual operator monitoring VCA Software
- Automatic selection of surveillance targets based on activity and location.
- Automatic selection of a main target from multiple surveillance targets.
- Automatic movement of the PTZ camera to follow targets in the areas under surveillance.
- Allows specified zoom levels to be met when automatically selecting and following surveillance targets.
- Provides any number of priority areas to take precedence over others.
- Allows areas to be specified that will be ignored by the automated surveillance.
- Allows privacy areas to be specified that will appear blanked out in recordings.
- Accurate automatic switching between specified numbers of particular targets if they occur at the same time in different areas around the camera installation, but continuous tracking of all targets’ locations, no matter if they speed up, slow down or change direction.
- Ability to set up alternative surveillance profiles and the time-of-day and day-of-week scheduling of them.
- Enables an operator to take manual control of the redeployable security cameras at any time to override the automation.