Wireless Surveillance Cameras
The Highest Quality and Most Secure Mobile and Command Control Wireless Communications
Using the most advanced automated PTZ camera in the world to benefit from proactive operator surveillance and secure wireless surveillance cameras for the best of both worlds, where machine-to-machine intelligent automation interplays with human vigilance. Viseum’s Intelligent Moving Camera’s (IMC’s) track record of clearing up crime faster than any other camera solution, encourages continuous redeployment following crime whenever and wherever it occurs. Viseum-driven COFDM wireless surveillance cameras are used for redeployable surveillance, remote monitoring, rapid deployment and manned response solutions.
Wireless Surveillance Cameras Multi-Camera to Single or Dual Channel COFDM
Viseum-driven Coded Orthogonal Frequency Division Multiplexing (COFDM) provides the highest quality secure realtime wireless surveillance cameras broadcasts, and is well used throughout the world for many different types of CCTV application. There are many brands of COFDM technology but the Viseum-driven wireless surveillance cameras COFDM outperforms all other brands to offer:
- Single or dual channel frame/field division multiplexing (proprietary IPR).
- Single channel full D1 @ 12 FPS up to 4 cameras or dual channel full D1 @ 12 FPS for up to 8 cameras.
- AES 128 bit (American Encryption Standard) secure wireless broadcast encryption.
Single channel for multi-camera feeds for easy existing PTZ installation upgrades – eliminate multi-channel fibre links
- Multiple camera to single channel multiplexing devices for control room feed (proprietary IPR).
All Viseum-driven COFDM products are developed, manufactured and supported in England
- All Viseum-driven COFDM products are guaranteed for 3 years.
- Least power consumption compared with rival COFDM manufacturers:
- Longest battery life.
- Less prone to failure due to heat.
- Less operational overheads.
Greater number of camera deployments per area
- Superior broadcast bandwidth efficiency using JPEG compression.
- Advanced noise elimination techniques.
Furthest secure radio broadcast distance using standard licence free bands L, S and C @ maximum 500 mW
- Line of sight 10-22 kilometres.
- Non line of sight 300-700 metres.
Excellent frequency/channel management and commissioning service
- Ensures easy and rapid successful redeployments.
- Coexists with all other brands of COFDM.
Wireless Surveillance Camera Technology –
designed, developed, built and supported in Great Britain
Wireless, 3G and 4G Networks (subject to signal availability)
In addition to this superior wireless communications technology and design, the Viseum IMC was also designed to deliver the highest quality images using the lowest bandwidth broadband services. It is the only camera in the world that automatically and proactively sustains the long-term deterrent and continues to appear monitored by a constantly vigilant CCTV operator, to continuously capture evidence of incidents, a) if the surveillance operator is unavailable and b) if the remote communications ever becomes temporarily unstable.