Viseum Automated Long-Range Wireless CCTV Solutions…
- Highest quality CCTV video transmitted over the longest range Wireless CCTV Solutions, having perfected the video image transmission technique called Real-Time Auto-Balancing Broadcast.
- The Viseum Panoramic Security Camera was also designed to deliver the highest quality images using the lowest bandwidth. It is the only camera in the world to automatically sustain the long-term deterrent of a remote site.
- The operation and visual appearance of the Viseum Intelligent Moving Camera (IMC) watching activity everywhere at the same time, shows the entire site is using a remote CCTV monitoring infrastructure to constantly protected it. HOWEVER, a remote monitoring infrastructure is not needed. For example, if a CCTV operator is not available to watch it, or if the wireless communications are interrupted, the Viseum IMC Cameras remain performing automatically.
Long-Range Wireless CCTV Communications and 4G Mobile Networks
Viseum’s technical support team set up and commissioned London’s Metropolitan Police wireless CCTV cameras and communications services. Metropolitan Police IT Technical Support Services said “We tried everything for several months but we could not get our wireless security camera systems to work. We called in Viseum’s wireless support engineers and they had everything working in just a few days.”
The visual appearance of the Viseum’s Wireless CCTV Cameras operating automatically protecting all surroundings, displays to criminals that the entire site is constantly watched by many surveillance experts.
Highest Quality and Most Secure Mobile CCTV and Wireless CCTV Systems for Command Control
Using the most advanced automated PTZ Camera in the world to benefit from proactive operator surveillance and secure wireless CCTV cameras for the best of both worlds, where machine-to-machine intelligent automation interplays with human vigilance. The Viseum IMC Camera’s track record of clearing up crime faster than any other camera solution, encourages continuous redeployment following crime whenever and wherever it occurs. Viseum wireless security cameras are used for redeployable surveillance, remote monitoring, rapid deployment and manned response solutions.
Viseum Long-Range Wireless CCTV Systems provide secure broadcast quality real-time wireless surveillance camera video, and is well-used throughout the world for many different types of wireless CCTV. There are many brands of wireless technology but the Viseum wireless CCTV cameras outperform all other brands giving:
- Single or dual channel frame/field division multiplexing (proprietary IPR).
- Single channel up to 4 cameras or dual channel for up to 8 cameras.
- AES 256 bit (American Encryption Standard) secure wireless broadcast encryption.
Single channel for multi-camera feeds for easy existing PTZ Camera installation upgrades – eliminate multi-channel fibre links
- Multiple surveillance cameras to single channel multiplexing devices for control room feed (proprietary IPR).
All Viseum-driven wireless products are developed, manufactured and supported in England
- All Viseum-driven wireless products are guaranteed for 3 years.
- Lowest power consumption compared with rival wireless security camera manufacturers:
- Longest battery life.
- Less prone to failure due to heat.
- Fewer operational overheads.
Greater number of camera deployments per area
- Superior broadcast bandwidth efficiency.
- Advanced noise elimination techniques.
Long-distance secure radio broadcast using standard licence-free bands L, S, and C @ maximum 500 mW
- Line of sight 10-22 km.
- Non-line of sight 300-700 m.
Advanced frequency/channel management and commissioning service
- Ensures easy and rapid successful redeployments.
- Coexists with all other brands of wireless CCTV system.
- Marine-grade IP68 rated weatherproofing for installations close to the sea.
- Anti-jamming, dual path, self-healing frequency protocol.
Wireless CCTV Camera Technology –
designed, developed, built and supported in Great Britain
Downloads for Wireless CCTV Solutions: