CCTV Demo Equipment
This Viseum IMC Camera demonstration starts Viseum’s Phased Technology Introduction Programme and shows how all other cameras miss valuable evidence. This encourages customers to talk about locations where they can immediately benefit and deliver the World’s Best CCTV Deterrent.
The visual appearance of the Viseum IMC camera constantly protecting all surroundings, displays to would-be criminals the site is constantly watched by many surveillance experts.
CCTV Demonstration Equipment
Proven to help organisations capture and process more incidents, with less security staff and fewer camera installations, Viseum’s patented Intelligent Moving Camera use fixed contextual view cameras co-located with PTZ Cameras, known as a Virtual Gigapixel Camera.
- The Viseum IMC Camera Array of Fixed Contextual View Cameras use our Colour/Mono High Resolution CMOS Sensors.
- The Viseum AiPTZ Camera uses our HD Camera Sensor.
Software Technology Services
Viseum iVOS Software automatically monitors each of the Viseum IMC’s fixed contextual view cameras. The information gathered from this CCTV monitoring then automatically moves the PTZ camera to zoom into and follow the salient action. The PTZ then automatically monitors this action to take a closer look. Viseum’s Software is proven to save organisations many millions in costs of crime and crime fighting overheads.
Viseum IMC Camera iVOS Video Analytics Software Technology Services
Viseum’s Video Analytics Software processed local to the camera installation operating with its most commonly used iVOS video analytics Software Technology Services.
- General ‘Scouting’ Surveillance – Operates using an object saliency points scoring system to include intelligent PTZ switching process for multiple simultaneous incidents. For high and low traffic environments (people or vehicles).
- Viseum iVOS F3 Person Confirmation for many applications from Crowd Surveillance to intruder alarms Perimeter Intrusion Detection System (PIDS), trespassing, etc. – Using fixed camera(s) to automatically detect a person and automatically control the PTZ Camera to automatically zoom into and follow it. The PTZ Camera will then automatically confirm if the object is a person. If it is not a person the system will ignore it. If it is confirmed as a person the system will:
- Send an alarm if required to the Viseum CiVMS, other third party VMS and/or to person(s) via SMS text and email, and
- Will continue to automatically follow the object with the PTZ camera.
- Local Knowledge Crime Hot-spot Management – Location and time of locations for priority surveillance day/night.
- Surveillance Profile Scheduling. – For different surveillance tasks over 24 hours and a 7 day period.
Viseum CiVMS iVOS Video Analytics Software Technology Service
- Crowd Detection and Behavioural Reporting.
- People or Vehicle Loitering.
- People and Vehicle Counting.
- Intrusion Detection.
- Wrong Direction Movement Detection.
- Line/Boundary Crossing – single or multiple virtual trip wire or virtual fence.
- Unattended Object – abandoned/left object detection.
- Asset Protection – removed object detection.
- Object Stopped Detection.
- Illegal Parking Contraventions.
- Camera Tamper / Scene Change Detection.
- Camera Vibration Removal.
- Digital Auto Tracking – using any fixed, PTZ or fisheye camera.
- Object Trace/Travel path.
These Video Analytics Software Technology Services can automatically monitor each Viseum Contextual View Camera, one surveillance rule at a time, or together with multiple Video Analytics Software surveillance rules. This delivers many different levels of security and types surveillance applications.
Downloads for CCTV Demo: