Viseum Airport CCTV Surveillance…
Viseum Airport F3™ (Find, Fix, and Follow) Software Technology Services
- Viseum’s Airport Surveillance Systems fully optimize any network of CCTV cameras to automatically detect, recognize and follow people from close to long range, and at greater distances than any other Airport Security System.
- Reliably detect with 4 times greater accuracy than any other Airport Surveillance System in real-world deployments.
- Automatically create and grow your secure database of people, vehicles, and watchlists, from matching and following just a few hundred people and vehicles to recognizing many millions in near real time.
This near 2-minute video is recommended to play in full-screen on a large display. There is no voice narration because it is receiving the best impact without i.e. explaining the many security systems and technologies all working together over-complicates the presentation.
The only Airport Surveillance to automatically detect multiple incidents from close to long range in all directions at the same time. Viseum’s Airport Surveillance and Security CCTV Systems operate completely automatically to follow suspects and confirm incidents. With high-quality close-up video evidence of even before the alarm is raised, its Airport Security systems automatically report incidents for rapid response and investigations.
The visual appearance of Viseum’s Intelligent Airport Surveillance Cameras protecting the airport displays to would-be criminals that the entire airport surveillance system is constantly watched by many surveillance experts.
Viseum’s Intelligent Airport Surveillance CCTV Camera delivers heightened Airport Security
Viseum UK provides the most effective Airport Security Systems for Airport CCTV Security, covering both Perimeter Surveillance and all movement within areas of an airport. This optimized Airport Security uses the Viseum Intelligent Panoramic Security Camera which contains multiple cameras built inside a single unit to provide complete panoramic coverage in any direction up to 360°. Each Viseum camera deployed within an airport is fitted with the requisite number of fixed CCTV surveillance cameras to cover the designated zone areas.
Viseum optimized configuration examples of Airport Surveillance for Airport CCTV Security:
- 6 fixed cameras and 1 PTZ Camera for full 360° cover – deployed onto airport security CCTV camera columns.
- 5 fixed cameras and 1 PTZ Camera for 300° cover – deployed onto corners of buildings, or airport security CCTV lighting columns.
- 3 fixed cameras and 1 PTZ Camera 180° cover – deployed onto the side of airport buildings.
Example Airport Security Systems:
Airport Security Cameras Systems Protecting 3 Airport terminals and 50 Aircraft Gates
Airport CCTV Extended Thermal surveillance system coverage is customised for each project with distances out to 53 km
Viseum iVOS – Intelligent Virtual Operator Software
For better use of Airport Security and CCTV Surveillance personnel and to reduce the need to train security staff for routine monitoring tasks, Viseum’s iVOS Software Technology Services monitor each and every camera installed on the network. Upon activation, with the software already analyzing an incident, it automatically controls the PTZ Camera to follow, confirm, record and report incidents. The software also performs key but mundane tasks, such as:
- What airport activity to monitor.
- When to monitor for particular airport incidents.
- Where to monitor for particular airport incidents.
- What responses should follow particular airport incidents.
Airport CCTV Security and Surveillance Threat Management Systems
If potential intruders approach the airport perimeter fence line up to 320 m away, or if they breach the airport perimeter fence, the Viseum PTZ Camera is automatically controlled to zoom into and follow them. Close-up video images are then automatically recorded and displayed on surveillance monitors for security response. If the airport’s perimeter intrusion detection system (PIDS) is penetrated, Viseum’s iVOS F3 (Find, Fix and Follow) Software Technology Services will automatically track the intruders where they circulate inside the perimeter. This software will also track the intruders through the airport terminal buildings using the airport’s internal CCTV cameras. This will track them when they move from the view of one camera to another, and re-identify them when they temporarily disappear from view of the cameras.
If there is more than one intruder within the coverage of a single Viseum IMC camera installation, the Viseum software will track all of them and control the PTZ Camera to automatically zoom into, follow and switch between all intruders to a) confirm their sightings, and b) record close-up video images of them. Throughout the entire incident, the intruders’ locations and close-up video images are automatically reported for security response. If they reach certain areas, or if security personnel has not responded correctly, the Viseum system will automatically notify the Head of Security to initiate further escalation procedures.
Once the incident has finished, CCTV evidence is used for rapid investigation. Images of the intruder(s) are fed into Viseum software systems to automatically track their movements from the lead-up to the breach through to the end of it, including attempts to evade capture within crowds of people. Viseum’s face recognition software is then used to automatically investigate if the intruders had previously visited the site for the planning of their crime.
Airport CCTV Security Baggage System
Our approach for airport security baggage is to visually follow the traveller and visually follow the traveller’s baggage, when it is with the traveller and when it leaves the traveller for the aircraft’s baggage hold. This tracking uses visual biometrics and cross-check references with other control devices, and allows the traveller, the traveller’s location and the traveller’s baggage to be automatically reacquainted at the final destination.
This solves many airport security baggage problems, including preventing a traveller’s baggage from being collected by the wrong person, or tampered with, for example, terrorism, mistakes or theft.
Downloads for Airport CCTV Security Surveillance:
- Viseum iVOS FaceRec Airport CCTV
- Unique Selling Points Presentation – Airports
- Technical Airport Security – Viseum iVOS FaceRec and ANPR
- Baggage Handling Innovation Examples
- Intelligent CCTV Thermal and Optical Surveillance
- Panoramic Thermal IMC Security Camera Datasheet
- Solution to Radar and Thermal Systems
- Next Best Thermal Camera Comparison
- Panoramic Security Camera CCTV Design System Architecture
Important Note – If Windows PowerPoint file does not play – right-click the Windows file, go to file properties, then click “Unblock” security setting on the General tab.
This narrated presentation shows how it is impossible for anyone to identify a weak point of a perimeter that Viseum Thermal and/or Optical Surveillance Cameras are protecting.