Viseum® Community SafetyWatch® Installations
Viseum International is selecting high-end professional personnel and organisations for supply and support in the next regions for the Viseum® Community SafetyWatch® CCTV services.
|Premium Brand Service Supply Members||Certified Corporate Integrators||Certified Technology Partners||Corporate Agents|
5 Year Revenues
Regions for service deployment in 2020 – 2022
Business and Residential
(Residential services are not deployed in some countries)
|United States America||Middle East|
|Mainland Europe||West Africa|
|Australia||South East Asia|
|South Africa||South America|
Business Pilot – 40 x business units covered by 2 x 360⁰ Viseum IMC Cameras.
Residential Pilot – 90 x homes covered by 3 x 360⁰ Viseum IMC Cameras.
Press Event – Press invitations to all local media including TV, announcing the success of Viseum® Community SafetyWatch® pilot installation. Press packs to include; endorsement quotes from local authorities, quotes from the community and promotional video.
“Viseum® Community SafetyWatch® is a self-funded automated CCTV service that watches everything and everyone. It detects and reports incidents but it does not invade anyone’s privacy. This CCTV Technology step change is: by not relying on CCTV monitoring infrastructures, but automatically performing ‘manned’ 24/7/365, Viseum cameras bridge the very large gaps between, and solves the many intrinsic problems with, manned surveillance, standalone unmonitored CCTV system, and manned guarding.”
Service delivery processes have been fully optimized to run in parallel with the design and deployment of each pilot installation and subsequent service deployment. Viseum is selecting professionals in these regions to provide the following expertise:
- Feasibility study.
- Technical CCTV design architecture e.g. camera locations, communications, regional requirements and commercial input/output. Some deployments will have Command Control, and others will be completely standalone.
- Detailed technical design e.g. configuration detail, schematic drawings, project deployment schedules and training programmes.
- Integration into other security and service infrastructures.
- Complete end-to-end, on-time installation management.
- Operational security processes.
- Support and ongoing training services.