Bexley Council is disgraced for child cruelty fuelled by inhumane Institutional Racism.
To cover up racial attacks and victimisation this council is depriving minority-race families of their basic human rights, and risking manslaughter charges, by wasting millions of pounds of taxpayers’ money conspiring with their schools and child care services.
A London-based mixed-race mother and father have worked tirelessly to expose this council for Institutional Racism. They have revealed a startling ignorance at senior level; their schools, child mental health and childcare services are trained to exploit the formative age of minority-race children. Instead of providing expensive treatments for trauma, to save budgets and reduce their liability they convince these children to have incurable mental health conditions, and they humiliate and undermine their parents to prevent them from obstructing this corruption.
Having proven all of this, this council is now facing a massive lawsuit that it cannot defend, and to hold on to their careers for as long as possible, perpetrating staff continue to lie to their legal defence. Several of this council’s public services have over quadrupled their workload to put right their wrongdoings, and are allegedly losing multiple members of their workforce.
Bullying, Victimisation and Corruption – Institutional Racism
In 2001, a mother-to-be from Asia with a degree in psychology, and the father, a well-known technology entrepreneur from London, were sponsored by Bexley Council to settle and start their family and business. Soon after living there they learned how Mum was discriminated against because of the colour of her skin, and when they were together they experienced it even worse as a mixed-race couple. On many occasions, they were humiliated by this council’s public services, and the father had to pretend he was a single parent as the only way to get help for their children.
In 2014, one of their children started secondary school and they experienced race discrimination to the extreme. They were violently attacked in the first week of Bexleyheath Academy, and for a further year, they were continuously victimised by the teachers who were supposed to be caring for them. These teachers allowed this child to be continuously targeted by the same bully because they were a member of a problematic English white family. But this isn’t all, in 2017 this child tried to start again at Haberdashers’ Aske’s Crayford Academy, but the racial extreme worsened more. The mixed-race parents’ cries for help astonishingly resulted in the child being taken away and used to help another problematic English white family with multiple mental health issues. This significantly reduced Bexley Council’s workload across many public services, so they even tried to take away this child’s youngest sibling as an attempt to gag the parents further.
Unsurprisingly this vulnerable child was encouraged to have the same mental health issues as this family claimed for welfare. This was too much and this child took clever steps themselves to cope and expose the culprits. Proving their parents’ 5 years of cries for help were never looked at by anyone at this council, this child gave their parent’s letter pleading for support about the English white family, to the English white family, who ironically presented it to this council and it was acted upon immediately. This English white family’s home was then deemed to be unsafe for this child to live, and this led to the downfall of Bexley council’s conspiracy by giving Mum and Dad the voice they needed.
Worsening Institutional Racism Proven
Dad sought help from their local MP, Rt Hon Sir David Evennett. He said, “Tell your wife you have both done what you can, you have worked very hard and this is now in my hands to help your child”. But he later confronted Dad with false accusations from the perpetrators saying, “I refuse to believe this is racism, but I may be wrong and your child is no longer living with you because they have not had the treatment they need.” One year then passed, the child attempted to commit suicide on several occasions, Mum and Dad defended their child’s rights but still no support. The MP then said, “Bexley Council’s Chief Executive Jackie Belton will probably not see this as important so she will get someone else to deal with it.” And, “I will tell the council that I was misinformed so that we can get the support in place to help your child.” Examples of how far race discrimination goes in this council:
- 21/06/2018 Mum and Dad sent a safeguarding risk warning to all of Bexley Council’s public services, because the head adults of the problematic English white family threatened Mum and Dad that they are going to say and do anything to use their child to help their family’s problems. However, none of these organisations acted on this information.
- 29/06/2018 (8 days later) Bexley Children’s Social Care Services conspire with Haberdashers’ Aske’s Crayford Academy and Bexley Child and Adolescent Mental Health, to formally put Mum and Dad’s child into the English white family’s home without any assessments.
- 25/07/2018 (1 month later) Bexley Children’s Social Care Services produce a Family and Home Assessment Report on the English white family’s home, which formally proves Mum and Dad’s safeguarding risk warning is real. Bexley Children’s Social Care Services apologise to Mum and Dad and attempt to extract the child from the English white family’s home.
- 01/08/2018 (7 days later) Bexley Children’s Social Care Services realise the gravity of their mistakes and conspire to conceal their Family and Home Assessment Report on the English white family’s home, and formally start their campaign that Mum and Dad are, all of a sudden, now unfit to parent any of their children.
Mum and Dad’s legal team then asked Bexley Children’s Social Care Services the following questions:
Is it possible that Bexley Children’s Social Care Services have in fact discriminated against this mixed-race family, by making their decisions based on helping the problematic English white family, as opposed to considering the human rights of this mixed-race family?
If Mum and Dad were both English white, would their safeguarding risk warning have been acted on immediately, just as it was when the English white family presented it? or is it possible that Mum and Dad actually became bad parents towards all of their children, all of a sudden on 01/08/2018?
With diaries all through this ordeal, Mum and Dad recorded, documented and legalised with their solicitors, all communication with staff from this Bexley borough’s public services. This has amassed 5 years of their child’s true feelings, and with many thousands of phone calls, meetings, letters and emails, all of which Mum and Dad used the words “please help treat our child”. Verifying everything, they now have clear irrefutable evidence of this council’s race discrimination, proving council staff doing their minimum to keep the child in their workflow, but never having any intent to actually help them.
- Mum: “Ever since I first stepped foot into this country I have experienced racial discrimination towards me and my family. It is getting worse and I just need it to stop.” And “Racism is growing throughout the western world. I took this fight on against the London establishment knowing it was going to be the fight of my life, and what a sweet victory this is already becoming!”
- Child, soon after living with the welfare family: “Once I get assessed for autism and pass the assessment I will get financial benefits”.
- Bexleyheath Police Station: “Your child has a form of Stockholm Syndrome and you are certainly not the only minority-race family this is happening to.” And, “Last week we had another identical report to what has happened to your family.”
Inhumane Child Cruelty
This mixed-race child’s mental health solicitors prove that under these circumstances any child will naturally believe what they are being told by whoever has daily access to them, but they will also be questioning their own experiences of their parents with their own logic. The most likely outcome of any child under this much duress, will be a natural and logical reaction to this level of confusion, creating and indeed compounding anxiety, and eventually, cause enough conflict to create voices and hallucinations.
This is exactly what has happened to this child, and immediately following them being influenced by the problematic English white family, they also began self-harming with many emergencies involving the police and hospital A&E. This resulted in their many years of 100% immaculate school attendance suddenly dropping astonishingly below acceptable standards.
Landmark Legal Case – Race Discrimination and Institutional Racism
From a whistleblower in London’s Social Services: “What Bexley Council’s public services have done to this family has already happened to several other minority-race families and is ongoing in other boroughs. One is going through the courts now.” And, “Although illegal, this strategy is becoming more commonly used by England’s councils. Using minority-race children to help problematic English white families must stop. Councils will use minuted meetings for some processes but then conceal them for other processes. This is simply to prevent liability, and particularly where discrimination takes over rational decision making.”
It is becoming more common and especially against minorities, for a council’s public services to collaborate with each other to avoid accountability when mistakes are made against the public. Mum and Dad have taken legal action against all perpetrating organisations from Bexley Council’s public services. They have offered each of these organisations the opportunity of resolving their claims caused by race discrimination privately, using mutually selected ombudsmen, and also offered to pay for all their costs. None have accepted this offer which gives clear indication of their guilt. Bexley Council and this English white family (soon to be named), are being taken to court for conspiring together to effectively keep Mum and Dad’s child as a “caged pet” in their home:
- Haberdashers’ Aske’s Crayford Academy. This school are one of the biggest culprits who have inflicted the most cruelty to this child because of their racial discrimination against this family.
- Principal Richard Farrow, Vice Principal Sian Evans and Safeguarding and Welfare Officer J O’Brien.
- Bexley Children’s Social Care Services. Similarly, never before has this family been attacked by such a formidable group of racists.
- Jacky Tiotto Director, Fiona Cisneros, Donna Hillocks, Martin Clement, Jodie Eggleston, Linda Brown, Susan Gallop, Anne Day, Louise Westron.
- Bexley Child and Adolescent Mental Health. Race discrimination and professional negligence. It is common knowledge that the NHS lack specialist training to treat mental health.
- Lesley French Clinical Director of Oxleas NHS Foundation Trust and Ui Peng Khoo, Kate Doherty, Reshad Soobratty, Sarah Robinson, Mariam Miller of Bexley CAMHS.
- Bexleyheath Academy (BA School). Bullying, victimisation and race discrimination. This school has a reputation for doing exactly this to other minority-race pupils.
- Principal Carl Wakefield, Vice Principal Mark Lewis, D Sweeney.
Some of these racists have moved on specifically to distance themselves from this case but their careers are being tracked. Mum and Dad have vowed to use the full force of the law to humiliate and destroy each of these individuals’ careers for doing this to their family. Criminal charges are also being filed against staff at each of these organisations, and should their child consider committing suicide again because of all of this and actually do it, then Mum and Dad will have all legal powers needed to have these individuals arrested under manslaughter charges.
Viseum® Community SafetyWatch® – Vision and Mission
Harmonising Life Forever is the mission for Viseum® Community SafetyWatch®. For this to become a reality we are helping our communities to call out discrimination wherever it appears. Our vision is for everyone to live and work safe and secure, and because this we are taking on the racist establishment.
Notes to editors:
This brave mixed-family is sponsored by Viseum® Community SafetyWatch® for their fight against Institutional Racism. Media contact: Viseum® Community SafetyWatch® Press Office. Please email only and our response will be within 48 hours: email@example.com. REF: VISCSW8749 – INSTITUTIONAL RACISM UNCOVERED. Press packs also include case files against all perpetrating organisations with 5 years of correlated evidence of racial discrimination:
- Chapter 1 “Bullying and victimisation” 2014 – 2016.
- Chapter 2 “Treatment” 2016 – Today.
Face Recognition Technology – Racist Expressions AI Learning
Viseum UK has worked with this Mum and Dad to use their experiences for the development of Face Recognition Technology that can be used to help put an end to Institutional Racism. This means that many low-paid workers who represent the western world’s public services will have better people skills whereby realising what is and is not discriminating and therefore delivering an equal service for all.
AI Face Recognition Technology has played a role in learning racist expressions. Some simple examples of racist expressions: perpetrators of this crime will have expressions of disregard, dislike, and anger towards their victims; they will often seek a higher standing or sitting position and/or tilt their head backwards to look down at their victims. Ageing algorithms will also be used for how such expressions will effect face formation, such as wrinkles, over time.