Bexley Council is disgraced for corruption and child cruelty fuelled by inhumane Institutional Racism.
To cover up racist attacks and victimisation, Bexley Council is depriving minority-race families of their basic human rights, and risking manslaughter charges, by wasting millions of pounds of taxpayers’ money conspiring with their schools and childcare services.
A London-based mixed-race mother and father have worked tirelessly to expose Bexley Council for Institutional Racism. They now have proof of Bexley Council’s public services exploiting the formative age of minority-race children to save budgets and reduce their workloads. Also, they humiliate and undermine their parents if they try to prevent them from obstructing this corruption.
We have verified witnesses in XXXXXXXX Police Station of this and that Bexley Council is brazenly using minority-race families to better the lives of their English residents. Viseum Community SafetyWatch has worked with one of these minority families to track lie after lie to hide mistake after mistake until there was enough evidence to use the law and publicity against this council.
Bullying, Victimisation and Corruption – Institutional Racism
In 2001, a mother-to-be from Asia with a degree in psychology, and the father, a well-known technology entrepreneur from London, were sponsored by Bexley Council to settle and start their family and business. Soon after living there they learned how Mum was discriminated against because of the colour of her skin, and when they were together they experienced it even worse as a mixed-race couple. On many occasions, they were humiliated by this council’s public services, and the father had to pretend he was a single parent as the only way to get help for their children.
In 2014, one of their children started secondary school and they experienced race discrimination to the extreme. They were violently attacked in the first week of Bexleyheath Academy, and for a further year, they were continuously victimised by the teachers who were supposed to be caring for them. These teachers allowed this child to be continuously targeted by the same bully because they were a member of an English family. But this isn’t all, in 2017 this child tried to start again at Haberdashers’ Aske’s Crayford Academy, but the racial extreme worsened more. The mixed-race parents’ cries for help astonishingly resulted in the child being taken away and used to help another English family who are claiming benefits for multiple mental health issues. This significantly reduced Bexley Council’s workload across many of its public services, so they even tried to take away this child’s youngest sibling as an attempt to gag the parents further.
This mixed-race family’s first breakthrough – Unsurprisingly this vulnerable child was encouraged to have the same mental health issues as the English family claimed for welfare. This was too much and this child took clever steps themselves to cope and expose the culprits. Proving their parents’ 5 years of cries for help were never looked at by anyone at this council, this child gave their parents’ letter pleading for support about the English family, to the English family, who ironically presented it to this council and it was acted upon immediately. This English family’s home was then deemed to be unsafe for this child to live, and this led to the downfall of Bexley Council’s conspiracy by giving Mum and Dad the voice they needed.
Worsening Institutional Racism Proven
Examples of how far race discrimination goes in this council:
- 21/06/2018 Mum and Dad sent a safeguarding risk warning to all of Bexley Council’s public services, because the head adults of the English family threatened Mum and Dad that they are going to say and do anything to use their child to help their family’s problems. None of these organisations acted on this information.
- 29/06/2018 (8 days later) Bexley Children’s Social Care Services conspire with Haberdashers’ Aske’s Crayford Academy and Bexley Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services, to formally put Mum and Dad’s child into the English family’s home without any assessments on either home.
- 25/07/2018 (1 month later) Bexley Children’s Social Care Services produce a Family and Home Assessment Report on the English family’s home, which formally proves Mum and Dad’s safeguarding risk warning is real. Bexley Children’s Social Care Services apologise to Mum and Dad and attempt to extract the child from the English family’s home.
- 01/08/2018 (7 days later) Bexley Children’s Social Care Services realise the gravity of their mistakes and conspire to conceal their Family and Home Assessment Report on the English family’s home, and formally start their campaign that Mum and Dad are, all of a sudden, now unfit to parent any of their children.
Mum and Dad’s legal team then asked Bexley Children’s Social Care Services the following questions:
Is it possible that Bexley Children’s Social Care Services have in fact discriminated against this mixed-race family, by making their decisions based on helping the English family, as opposed to considering the human rights of this mixed-race family?
If Mum and Dad were not mixed-race, would their safeguarding risk warning have been acted on immediately, just as it was when the English family presented it? or is it possible that Mum and Dad actually became bad parents towards all of their children, all of a sudden on 01/08/2018?
With diaries all through this ordeal, Mum and Dad recorded, documented and legalised with their solicitors, all communication with staff from this Bexley Council’s public services. This has amassed 5 years of their child’s true feelings, and with many thousands of phone calls, meetings, letters and emails, all of which Mum and Dad used the words “please help treat our child”. Verifying everything, they now have clear irrefutable evidence of this council’s race discrimination, proving council staff doing their minimum to keep the child in their workflow, but never having any intent to actually help them.
Inhumane Child Cruelty
This mixed-race child’s mental health solicitors prove that under these circumstances any child will naturally believe what they are being told by whoever has daily access to them, but they will also be questioning their own experiences of their parents with their own logic. The most likely outcome of any child under this much duress, will be a natural and logical reaction to this level of confusion, creating and indeed compounding anxiety, and eventually, cause enough conflict to create voices and hallucinations.
This is exactly what has happened to this child, and immediately following them living with the English family, they also began self-harming with many emergencies involving the police and hospital A&E. This resulted in their many years of 100% immaculate school attendance suddenly dropping astonishingly below acceptable standards.
Landmark Legal Case – Race Discrimination and Institutional Racism
We have a verified witness, a police sergeant in XXXXXXX Police Station who has confirmed that this mixed-race family are not the only minority family that Bexley Council are using in this way.
It is becoming more common and especially against minorities, for a council’s public services to collaborate with each other to avoid accountability when mistakes are made against the public. Mum and Dad have taken legal action against all perpetrating organisations from Bexley Council’s public services. They have offered each of these organisations the opportunity of resolving their claims caused by race discrimination privately, using mutually selected ombudsmen, and also offered to pay for all their costs. None have accepted this offer which gives clear indication of their guilt. Bexley Council are being taken to court for conspiring to effectively use Mum and Dad’s mixed-race child to help an English family:
- Haberdashers’ Aske’s Crayford Academy. This school is one of the biggest culprits which has inflicted the most cruelty to this child because of its discrimination against this family.
- Principal Richard Farrow, Vice Principal Sian Evans and Safeguarding and Welfare Officer J O’Brien.
- Bexley Children’s Social Care Services. Similarly, never before has this family been attacked by such a formidable group against this mixed-race family.
- Director Jacky Tiotto, Fiona Cisneros, Donna Hillocks, Martin Clement, Jodie Eggleston, Linda Brown, Susan Gallop, Anne Day, Louise Westron.
- Oxleas NHS Foundation Trust (Oxleas NHS). Race discrimination and professional negligence. It is common knowledge that the NHS lack specialist training to treat mental health.
- Clinical Director of Oxleas NHS Foundation Trust Lesley French and Ui Peng Khoo, Kate Doherty, Reshad Soobratty, Sarah Robinson, Mariam Miller of Oxleas NHS.
- Bexleyheath Academy (BA School). Bullying, victimisation and race discrimination. This school has a reputation for doing exactly this to other minority-race pupils.
- Principal Carl Wakefield, Vice Principal Mark Lewis, D Sweeney.
Some of these perpetrators have moved on specifically to distance themselves from this case but their careers are being tracked, and some have moved to other councils. Mum and Dad have vowed to use the full force of the law to discredit these individuals’ careers for doing this to their family. Criminal charges are also being filed against staff at each of these organisations, and should their child consider committing suicide again because of all of this and actually do it, then Mum and Dad will have all legal powers needed to have these individuals arrested under manslaughter charges.
What has happened to this mixed-race family is receiving media coverage and we are expecting many more minority families to come forward and share their experiences. However, because of the very real threat to their life, until this child is safe we are asking the media to not publish who this brave family is. Mum and Dad have given an exclusive interview to journalist Philip Ingram MBE. Philip is also managing all requests for Mum and Dad’s interviews and TV appearances.
Viseum® Community SafetyWatch® – Vision and Mission
Harmonising Life Forever is the mission for Viseum® Community SafetyWatch®. For this to become a reality we are helping our communities to call out discrimination wherever it appears. Our vision is for everyone to live and work safe and secure, and because of this, we are supporting the fight against Institutional Racism.
This fight is being led my Mum and one of the sponsors is Viseum® Community SafetyWatch®. For contacting Viseum® Community SafetyWatch® Press Office please email only and our response will be within 48 hours: firstname.lastname@example.org. REF: VISCSW8749 – INSTITUTIONAL RACISM UNCOVERED. Press packs also include case files against all perpetrating organisations with 5 years of correlated evidence of Institutional Racism:
- Chapter 1 “Bullying and victimisation” 2014 – 2016.
- Chapter 2 “Treatment” 2016 – Today.