Viseum Sales Qualification Process
“With the heightened global demand for our security and surveillance solutions it is crucial to focus our sales on customers who need Viseum the most” (Viseum UK Group President).
- The World’s Disruptive Technology for automated security & surveillance for situational awareness for complex and challenging environments.
- Greater coverage from fewer camera installations – giving the most effective and efficient means of protecting a customer’s entire property portfolio – providing full overwatch of their assets, staff and customers.
- Our many public body endorsements and our internationally patented technologies – are testament to Viseum security and surveillance solutions being the very best available.
- Any other CCTV security solution will unnecessarily compromise the customer’s security. E.g. Without strong Red Team Testing of your security it is completely ineffective against criminals with intent, and they will not be deterred.
At the start of supporting a customer it is extremely important to establish the value of working with Viseum. We have learned that this particular message from our sales training is in fact essential for winning all of our security projects:
UNLIKE ANY OTHER INTERNATIONAL MANUFACTURER, VISEUM DOES NOT SELL ON PRICE – WE SELL TRUSTED SOLUTIONS TO OUR CUSTOMERS PROBLEMS WITH STAND-ALONE CCTV SECURITY AND MANNED SURVEILLANCE.
Viseum does not operate with anyone who initially worries about budget BEFORE their security. Viseum solutions are purchased throughout the world where the potential impact of anti-social, criminal or terrorist activity upon public confidence, commercial profit or corporate reputation is judged as being unacceptably high.
If budget is the main deciding factor for a security project requirement, Viseum will not pursue the sale. However, when a customer seeks to judge upon technical performance and reliability – Viseum will confidently compete and win the sale. Once this is explained at the start of any business relationship, we also present a compelling Business Case with substantial operational savings, whereby Viseum solutions pay for themselves within the first year of procurement.
Entry Level Pilot or “Proof-of-Concept” CCTV Installations
Viseum Certified Corporate Partners manage all the local risk/reward assessments for each project and prospect opportunity, by selling the POC or investing in the Viseum equipment themselves. Once qualified in this way we have a phased technology introduction programme. Viseum IMC Panoramic Security Cameras are initially installed for the customer to understand some of the main benefits of our camera technology strengths. Following this initial training process, the customer can then understand and appreciate more benefits of other Viseum technology strengths, such as automated face recognition, person identification and automated vehicle number plate recognition (ANPR).
Viseum Site Survey >> Download Viseum Site Survey Process <<
Viseum UK’s Desktop Design Services >> Download Presentation of Viseum UK’s CCTV Designs <<
Camera Equipment – This is the essential stage of the Viseum Sales Process. Viseum or a Viseum Certified Corporate Partner can provide a desktop design of the intelligent CCTV solution, if site dimensions, drawings, photos, and/or Google map locations of the site can be provided. The benefit of this service is to encourage the customer to save paying an “independent consultant” for an inferior design.
Software Requirements – Pricing for the project can be provided once all security concerns are understood – to produce the automated surveillance tasks, including what information and alarms the customer needs to automatically manage the security of their entire estate.
Initially separate opportunities in these 2 categories:
- Long term prospect – lead is passed over to Viseum’s business development team.
- Identified project – lead is passed over to Viseum’s pre-sales and processed in the following way:
Product Solution Pricing
Pricing of Viseum Product Solutions is directly related to Viseum’s Branding Policy.
Viseum will provide the most value for your security project. We will deliver the strongest security with the best automated surveillance, and with more coverage than any competition. Viseum Product Solutions use far less operational overheads than any other competition. Viseum security designs are the most practical for technical performance and reliability, to protect more people and more assets of a remote site, and with the highest quality video than any other solution. We estimate that in order to compete with the coverage, this level of proactive high security and situational awareness that Viseum delivers, a competitor would have to quote at least triple for what will remain an inferior solution for effective coverage, technical performance and reliability. This also excludes the extreme costs for installation, and 24/7/365 monitoring, of any other camera needed to deliver similar security coverage using inferior solutions.
Giving out the Viseum Price List – Project pricing is very dependent on the security solution design customisation e.g. what application(s) and security risk(s), the geospatial information of the remote sites, if the site has frequent people and or vehicle traffic, or is there expected/registered personnel in certain places or not at certain times, as well as power and low light conditions, what automated surveillance systems, what and how they are integrated into other systems and processes.
There is no benefit in our giving out simplistic unit prices because there are no other product solutions available that Viseum Disruptive Technology can be compared against. This is also because Viseum security camera installations use significantly fewer cameras, to cover much larger areas than any other camera technology. We only give our price once we have qualified the customer to be looking for the World’s Best CCTV security and surveillance solutions.
Using the Viseum Price List – Our price list is useful for initial purchases e.g. proof-of-concept or pilot installations. For larger security projects; Viseum pricing depends on each projects design, and typically wins the project for customers needing to deliver the world’s best security services. We develop and support the World’s Best Video Analytics, priced as general and niche software modules for our Intelligent Virtual Operator Software (iVOS) product. The Viseum price list includes:
- The Viseum IMC Camera iVOS software operating locally to the camera installation using Viseum standard surveillance software modules.
- The Viseum CiVMS iVOS software operating centrally at Command Control using Viseum standard surveillance software modules and common systems integration software modules.
Project Pricing – Our budgetary project designs include prices for the typical level of niche software modules required for the specific projects applications. Our products are delivered plug-&-play as all our software modules are commissioned by Viseum Remote Managed Support Services. This service is priced per project and dependent on the Viseum iVOS software modules require for the project.
Sales Prequalification Questionnaire – Only accurate information will be needed to identify the likelihood of success and for Viseum to prioritise its support in the best way to help win your project.
Ease of Procurement
As this solution is Internationally Patented, and therefore only one source of supply, Viseum customers do not need to tender their security projects, therefore also benefiting by saving significant time, resources and funds during procurement.
We solve our customers’ problems with security and surveillance and we deliver this success for our customers with many different types of technology delivered as easy-to-use plug-and-play Product Solutions. Our most popular Product Solutions are featured in our standard price list and the vast majority of our installations for each customer is customised and designed around these Product Solutions. Viseum is not a “box-shifter” and because of the vast number of product components, and the educational nature of our Disruptive Technology, we do not expect our customers to choose product from a catalogue.
One of the most important sales messages is the fact that what Viseum offers is not just the best camera available on the market but it offers the solution to your customer’s problems with security.
There are many professional individuals and organisations throughout the world who wish to use, resell, and/or associate themselves with Viseum security solutions. The Viseum UK Group is sharing this business growth with its Certified Corporate Partners, and the process for selecting such professionals is from the performance of the first identified project(s). As we offer unparalleled security solutions we have developed unique processes to optimise the time and resources needed to generate and close Viseum sales. In order for you to enjoy sharing business with us as a Viseum Certified Corporate Partner, it is essential to read, fully understand and follow our documented sales processes.
Channel Partner Sales:
If you would like to become a Viseum Certified Reseller (systems installer/systems integrator). If you remain persistent in contacting Viseum Pre-Sales Support to help you identify and win your first Viseum project(s), a typical turnover can be at least $1million in your first year (this is number is not an obligated target). A recent example – a small sized project bidder followed Viseum Sales Processes and rejected a tender because of its inferior design – this resulted in generating just over $1million worth of Viseum business and within just the first 3 months.
It is well proven for our certified partners to enjoy much more business with many more happy customers by working with Viseum. This is because of the significant added value that Viseum solutions deliver the customer and the ongoing extra referral business that our customers are happy to provide. Viseum is well known for delivering advanced technologies to the industry as trusted plug-and-play solutions. This is managed well with Viseum Certified Corporate Partner training and Viseum’s Phased Technology Introduction approach:
- Do you have, or do you need training for TCP/IP (internal protocol) expertise in your team, or do you need Viseum training for this? This knowledge is essential for introducing Viseum solutions as plug-and-play, and to also be capable of answering all technical questions, once the budget holder passes Viseum over to their technical analysts for evaluation.
- What is your profile within your region and what industries are you strong in?
- Do you have security installations and support services in place for digital CCTV security systems?
- Are you in control of a specific project that has budget and a requirement for Viseum’s offering, or are you prospecting for new business? Viseum supports new business prospecting with remote support, and will support customer visits with a Viseum representative anywhere in the world for qualified projects.
- Serious partners are given the opportunity to invest in Viseum’s Certified Corporate Partner Programme.
If you would like to become a Viseum Certified Corporate Agent: Viseum remunerates its certified agent’s network very well at the start of the business relationship and then exceptionally well as we increase our sales with each partner.
Agent Model – this typical process model is how the sale works in all regions:
- The project concept is submitted to the Viseum Agent by the main contractor, consultant or stakeholder(s), or the Viseum Agent is made aware of the project from various proactive means.
- Viseum Agent then advises them to use the Viseum Cameras and Software (Internationally patented and therefore only one source).
- Viseum is contacted and used for the design and budget for supply and project services.
- Viseum then supplies product and services to the local main contractor to install and support.
- Viseum is paid for supply, and then supply commission can then be paid out also.
- Viseum manages the installation and system commissioning and training with the local main contractor.
- Viseum is then paid for the project services and then commission can be paid out also.
Agent Test Run – we only ever start investing in a professional for their services, office setup and ongoing costs, etc. after we have won, or we are at least close to winning, some business with them. This usually starts with a test run of the model with the potential agent so that we can learn about them, to customise the model and plan their role in our regional growth.
If you would like to become a Viseum Certified Corporate Technology Partner: The Viseum Certified Technology Partner network generates significant business opportunity together. To ensure this network attracts only the best available partners the Viseum Certification Process has a stringent QA and commercial process.