Panoramic Thermal Security Camera
Extreme Long Range Thermal Security Camera
Automatically protects up to the size of 300 football pitches in complete darkness.
The Viseum Intelligent Moving Camera or Viseum IMC
The world’s only Thermal Security Camera and optical automated multi-view situation awareness surveillance camera system. The Viseum Thermal Intelligent Moving Camera Panoramic Security Camera delivers you:
- Auto early warning system – No need for your perimeters to be physically breached for alarms.
- Automatically detects person/vehicle heat source out to 5 kilometres.
- Automatically detects multiple person/vehicle heat source in all directions at the same time out to 630 meters.
- Dual optical and dual thermal automated alarm confirmation and complete ground truth of each incident .
- Multitasking operation (e.g. perimeter and circulation surveillance) giving you complete overwatch of your estate.
Rapid Deployments for Immediate Vast Coverage
Each Viseum IMC Thermal Security Camera has multiple surveillance cameras built inside a single Viseum IMC camera unit for complete long range panoramic coverage in any direction up to 360°. For each long range thermal camera deployment the required number of fixed thermal security cameras are put into each IMC camera unit and directed at the zone areas to be automatically protected. See these examples below:
- 9 fixed long range thermal security cameras and 1 PTZ thermal/optical camera for full 360° coverage – deployed on to surveillance camera pole.
- 7 fixed thermal security cameras and 1 PTZ thermal/optical camera for 280° coverage – deployed on to corners of buildings.
- 5 fixed thermal security cameras and 1 PTZ thermal/optical camera for 200° coverage – deployed on to the side of airport buildings.
Example installation automatically protecting access to 4 aircraft terminals with 100 aircraft gates.
The Viseum IMC – Extreme Long Range Panoramic Thermal Security Camera.
This narrated presentation shows of how it is impossible for anyone to identify a weak point of a perimeter that Viseum Thermal and/or Optical Security Cameras are protecting.
This is the same example installation automatically protecting approaches up to 5 kilometres away
The maximum distance for an optimally manned cooled Viseum Thermal Security Camera System protects out to 30 kilometres.
This presentation shows how Viseum has solved the many problems with using radar and thermal automated threat detection systems, by using automated visual verification.
Your thermal security camera installation requirements:
During our security consultancy with you and our CCTV design phases, the following questions and answers will provide us with the general information needed to be discussed and understood for you to begin enjoying your first Viseum CCTV Installations.
How do you want to deploy your long range Thermal Security Camera?
- Fixed onto a camera pole or onto the side of a building – Permanent CCTV Installation.
- Fixed alongside street lighting or other street furniture – Temporary CCTV /Redeployable CCTV.
- Towed to a remote site on the back of a vehicle – Rapid Deployment CCTV.
- Driven to each site on a completely self-contained vehicle – Mobile CCTV.
How do you want to use your Thermal Security Camera?
- React to incidents after they happen use this long range thermal security camera as a Standalone CCTV camera.
- Have your security staff to react to incidents before, during and after they happen by using this panoramic long range thermal security camera integrated into a service for – CCTV Monitoring.
- Have your security alarms automatically verified and sent directly to your local services for – Manned Guarding Security.
Do you want this Panoramic Thermal Security Camera to also benefit from other Viseum surveillance technology strengths:
- Viseum iVOS F3 (early prototypes called “tag and track”) – People Surveillance.
- Viseum iVOS FaceRec – Face Recognition.
- Traffic Management Software and Automatic Number Plate Recognition ANPR software – Traffic Enforcement System
What power requirements or restrictions do you have while using the long range thermal security camera?
- Do you have available mains power or do you have limited or no power at your remote site?
- Do you have unstable irregular mains power and would therefore benefit from an Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS)?
- Do you need solar or other types of renewable energy and is your region hot? – Viseum Cooling System
Downloads for this Product Solution:
- Intelligent CCTV Thermal and Optical Surveillance
- Panoramic Thermal Security Camera Datasheet
- Solution to Radar and Thermal Systems
- Next Best Thermal Security Camera Comparison
- Associated Product – Rapid Deployment CCTV
- Panoramic Security Camera CCTV Design System Architecture