Best CCTV PTZ Camera (Pan Tilt Zoom) System
Simultaneous 360° degree CCTV Security and Surveillance
“Viseum’s 360° PTZ camera system is the most effective automated CCTV security.”
Viseum technology produces the only true 360° wireless PTZ Camera installations to transform the industry’s PTZ camera installations from being reactive infrastructure-dependent security installations, to proactive independent security assets.
- The only PTZ Camera installations in the world to automatically watch everything in all directions at the same time.
- The only PTZ Camera installations in the world to automatically zoom into and follow the required action, in all directions at the same time.
- The only PTZ Camera installations in the world to make remote CCTV monitoring a highly efficient option rather than just a necessary cost
Today’s CCTV security challenges using “360 degree CCTV surveillance PTZ cameras”
When the security of a remote site is breached, often causing considerable loss and criminal damage, it is critical to collect high quality close-up PTZ camera video evidence. However it is extremely rare for today’s so called “360 degree PTZ cameras” to achieve this; a) because they need to be controlled and watched by a person, and b) they can only ever cover a maximum of 60 degrees at any one time.
Current results for legacy CCTV surveillance camera systems
Criminals commit offences within just a few carefully planned seconds, already damaging the site and making their escape with having committed their crime. Trying to retrieve crucial evidence often proves futile because the incident did not happen close-up to the PTZ camera, or was missed completely because the Pan Tilt Zoom camera was pointing the wrong way. This means that even if the criminals are apprehended, on many occasions they cannot be brought to justice; the event will be classified as unsolved, and the remote site’s security deterrent is lost.
Today’s future-proof Best CCTV PTZ Camera
360° Panoramic CCTV Security and Surveillance
The Intelligent Moving Camera (Viseum IMC) systems
Viseum UK supplies the only Intelligent camera in the world to automatically detect multiple attacks from all directions of the protected area at the same time, and automatically control a Pan Tilt Zoom 360 degree camera to zoom into and follow specific action, capture high quality close-up wireless PTZ camera evidence even before the alarm is raised, and automatically report it for rapid response.
At the heart of all our Intelligent security solutions is the patented Intelligent Moving Camera (Viseum IMC). This uses multiple fixed and one moving Pan Tilt Zoom 360 degree camera in a single unit, with advanced video content analysis (VCA) software called Viseum Virtual Operator, to detect, zoom into and follow all suspects no matter where they each enter, circulate in, or leave the site. It is modular hardware configured to cover a targeted area, or provide vast simultaneous panoramic coverage up to the size of 14 football pitches from just one wireless PTZ camera installation.
Best value wide area panoramic 360° PTZ camera installation
It has been independently endorsed that it would take at least 5 – 6 times more installations of any other constantly manned advanced PTZ camera installation, or at least 10 of the industry’s latest panoramic megapixel cameras, or a minimum of 200 times more standard fixed camera installations, to provide the level of CCTV security that each 180° – 360° Viseum Intelligent Moving Camera or “Viseum IMC” provides without being dependent on any security surveillance operators or surveillance monitoring infrastructures.
Long Term Deterrent
The criminal is always deterred where the PTZ camera installation performing “manned” and once they see Viseum’s PTZ tracking camera follow them they believe a proactive human operator has already spotted them. This is well proven to deter the threat of theft and criminal damage, better than any other crime reduction initiative short of having resident security staff constantly on alert.
The Viseum AiPTZ Camera:
The Viseum AiPTZ Camera is specifically designed for robust reliable 24/7 operation with close and long range surveillance accuracy. This is a list of other major brands of suitable Viseum Commissioned PTZ Camera that can be enhanced to become a Viseum IMC camera system:
The Axis PTZ camera
The Axis 215 Pan Tilt Zoom camera is suitable for a wide variety of applications of outdoor Pan Tilt Zoom camera and outdoor PTZ IP camera use.
The Panasonic PTZ camera
The Panasonic PTZ Camera. The Panasonic PTZ dome camera and the Panasonic PTZ IP camera is very popular for its high quality close-up camera optics in true colour.
The BOSCH PTZ Camera
BOSCH PTZ Cameras are mostly used for ruggedized harsh environments, however the Bosch Pan Tilt Zoom camera is also known for its aesthetics and is well suited for heritage PTZ Cameras.
The Honeywell PTZ camera
Honeywell PTZ dome camera is specified for many large projects and is well known for being included in the majority of high profile camera tender wins.
The Pelco PTZ Camera
The Pelco PTZ camera and the Pelco PTZ dome camera is the most popular PTZ security cameras used for the widest variety of environments and camera monitoring applications.
Best CCTV PTZ Airport Installation Airport
Best CCTV PTZ Cameras – CCTV security and installation requirements:
During our security consultancy with you and our CCTV design phases, the following questions and answers will provide us with the general information needed to be discussed and understood for you to begin enjoying your first Viseum CCTV Installations.
How do you want to deploy your PTZ Cameras?
- Fixed onto a camera pole or onto the side of a building – Permanent CCTV Installation.
- Fixed alongside street lighting or other street furniture – Temporary CCTV /Redeployable CCTV.
- Towed to a remote site on the back of a vehicle – Rapid Deployment CCTV.
- Driven to each site on a completely self-contained vehicle – Mobile CCTV.
How do you want to use your PTZ Cameras?
- React to incidents after they happen use your PTZ Cameras as a Standalone CCTV camera.
- Have your security staff to react to incidents before, during and after they happen by using this PTZ camera integrated into a service for CCTV Monitoring.
- Have your security alarms automatically verified and sent directly to your local services for a – Manned Guarding Security.
Do you want this PTZ Camera to also benefit from other Viseum surveillance technology strengths:
- Viseum iVOS F3 (early prototypes called “tag and track”) – People Surveillance.
- Viseum iVOS FaceRec – Face Recognition.
- Traffic Management Software and Automatic Number Plate Recognition ANPR software – Traffic Enforcement System
What surveillance sensors do you need to support any low light restrictions?
- Where there is standard sodium street lighting – Megapixel Panoramic Security Camera High Definition (HD) Viseum IMC and directional security cameras.
- Where there is lower light challenges – The standard Viseum IMC Panoramic Security Camera.
- Where it is very dark but white floodlights are not required due to white light pollution – Viseum Infrared Illumination (IR).
- Where it is very dark and the early warning of threats need to be detected at extreme long range – Viseum Thermal Security Camera.
What power requirements or restrictions do you have?
- Do you have available mains power or do you have limited or no power at your remote site?
- Do you have unstable irregular mains power and would therefore benefit from an Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS)?
- Do you need solar or other types of renewable energy and is your region hot? – Viseum Cooling System
Downloads for this Product Solution
- Brochure of Main Benefits and Technology Strengths
- PTZ Camera Narrated Presentation
- PTZ Camera Datasheet
- PTZ Camera CCTV Design System Architecture
- PTZ Camera + HD PTZ Camera Datasheet
- Marine Grade PTZ Camera
- Associated Product – Temporary PTZ Camera CCTV
- Associated Product – Rapid Deployment PTZ Camera CCTV
- Next Best PTZ Camera Comparison Narrated Presentation
- Example Savings Calculator when used by Command Control
- Phased CCTV Technology Introduction