Mobile CCTV Surveillance Service
Complete Mobile Situational Awareness & Ground Truth for Public Safety and Crowed Management
- Britain’s Largest Police Force “Our Best Crime Deterrent” – Described by them as a Virtual Gigapixel Camera, a Virtual CCTV Operator and a Virtual Guard.
- Multi-camera view of each incident – PTZ Camera Close-up View HD and Wide Contextual View.
- Operates completely automatically identifying and following incidents close-up, and with manual operator override.
Effectively deployed from one location to the next with immediate vast coverage and all-round security surveillance. Just one long range 360 CCTV camera for complete situational awareness. Mobile CCTV is another security market for Viseum to dominate because no other technology can deliver such an effective high security and non privacy infringing service.
“We usually only get one camera view but now we can see everything.” Also, “Even the appearance of these 360° cameras deters crime but their automated intelligent gathering proves invaluable.” (Commander of Royal Malaysia Police)
Mobile CCTV Telescopic Mast System
This is a precision engineered vertical telescopic mobile CCTV mast system. It is fitted to the vehicle floor and positioned through its roof. It is built with British steel and benefits from ultra-low wearing nylon guide spacers, for hand winch telescopic operation and deployment stability.
Product Solution Longevity
Customised Vehicle Transit Vibration Dampening System – This is to prevent the Viseum IMC camera system’s advanced optics and electronics from being damaged from excessive vibration wear and tear. The vehicle mast will have customised vibration dampening materials installed, at the base of the mast and the base of the Viseum IMC camera, to soften vibration and mitigate unnecessary breakage. There are 2 main options for the customisation of this system:
- When the Viseum IMC camera system is ordered and its vehicle model is already known, a suitable Transit Vibration Dampening System can also be designed and delivered at the same time. This will allow the vehicle to be in transit when the Viseum IMC camera system is deployed and operational.
- If the vehicle model is not known when the Viseum IMC camera system is initially purchased, a suitable Transit Vibration Dampening System cannot be developed to allow the vehicle to be in transit when the Viseum IMC camera is deployed on the mast. Instead, a practical and efficient method is designed to easily put away and house the Viseum IMC Camera for when the vehicle is moving, and to rapidly fix it onto the mast for when the vehicle is stationary, or moving during operation.
Mobile CCTV Power Management System
This is a customised vehicle power supply. All equipment is powered from the vehicle’s cigarette lighter socket or additional on-board deep cycle battery pack. A 4-way socket extender is also included.
Cable Management Auto-Feed System
The cable loom is automatically fed into, and automatically retrieved from, inside the mast using an automated coiling system. This is for cable protection, and ease of raising and lowering the camera and safety of personnel on-board.
Note – All customisations are vehicle model dependant and specific to each customised Viseum system.
Immediate Vast Coverage and All-round Surveillance Mobile CCTV