Temporary CCTV (Redeployable)
Redeployable CCTV Security System
The only temporary CCTV camera to automatically detect multiple incidents at close and long range in all directions at the same time. It operates completely automatically controlling a moving camera to follow the required action and confirm incidents. With high quality close-up video evidence of even before the alarm is raised, it automatically reports incidents for rapid response and investigations.
The visual appearance of this temporary CCTV camera operating automatically protecting all surroundings, displays to would-be criminals the entire site is constantly watched by many surveillance experts.
- Operates completely automatically identifying and following incidents close up.
- Built with and for Britain’s Largest Police Force – described by them as a Virtual Gigapixel Camera.
- Multi-camera view of each incident – PTZ Camera Close-up View and Wide Contextual View.
Viseum UK’s redeployable CCTV Intelligent Moving Camera (Viseum IMC) is the best and most versatile plug-and-play outdoor Temporary CCTV surveillance camera. It can be redeployed from one city location to the next and made fully operational within just 2 hours, to clear-up and follow crime hot spots whenever and wherever they appear. This future-proofed security system optimises a remote site’s first responder services to deliver significantly more security results. Crucially, Viseum solutions can also give the customer complete situational awareness and control over many types of security threat, development and outcome. Security staff can be confident of an early security alarm and can be well primed to intervene and warn off a suspect or, at a moment of their choosing, to apprehend the perpetrator, whilst collecting high quality video evidence to secure conviction.
Endorsed by the UK’s largest police force
“We have communities so dependent on Viseum’s Temporary CCTV, after several years of use, they will not let us take the Viseum CCTV cameras down for routine maintenance.”
“Viseum UK’s Temporary CCTV security system combats the common drawbacks of regular CCTV installations.”
Viseum UK’s Temporary or Redeployable CCTV security system is a Panoramic Security Camera with automated PTZ camera system, and is commonly known as a virtual CCTV operator, a virtual guard and a virtual gigapixel camera. One police surveillance operative for a leading international law enforcement agency used just 4 Temporary/Redeployable CCTV security cameras over a 6 month period and delivered more results, and sooner than expected, whereas, for anything approaching a similar result, more than 20 redeployable CCTV cameras and at least 4 operatives would usually be required.
Single Rapid Deployment CCTV surveillance for immediate Vast 360° Panoramic Security Camera Coverage.
Viseum’s outdoor surveillance cameras sponsored the London 2012 Olympics Security for the Olympics Torch Relay.
Temporary CCTV Outdoor Surveillance Camera Solutions
Viseum’s intelligent redeployable CCTV security systems are rapidly moved from one location to the next and made fully operational within as little as 2 hours. They are proven to clear up even the most severe crime hot spots within a maximum of just 4 months of deployment. This is achieved because the rapid installation of Temporary CCTV security cameras eliminate missed opportunities due to operator fatigue and can also save significant man-hours in redeploying and adjusting camera positions.
Combating new crime and disorder hot spots whenever and wherever they appear, Viseum’s intelligent redeployable CCTV surveillance camera is well-proven to automatically capture court-quality evidence that is likely to be missed with any other camera solution, as well as recording crucial evidence even from further away than the naked eye can easily detect.
Viseum’s disciplined intelligent automation consistently monitors any given area day and night, without the need to rely on any mechanical ‘preset tour’ and because it can see and record in all required directions at the same time. Viseum’s virtual operator monitoring and video content analysis (VCA) software is easily programmed to look for different activity in all priority areas at particular times of the day or week, but always also remains vigilant for unexpected random crimes whenever and wherever they occur. Certain applications benefit from a proactive alert response and all environments benefit from positive video retrieval.
Intelligent Redeployable CCTV Security System
Intelligent Virtual Operator Software (iVOS) CCTV Monitoring Software
- Automatic selection of surveillance targets based on activity and location.
- Automatic selection of a main target from multiple surveillance targets.
- Automatic movement of the PTZ camera to follow targets in the areas under surveillance.
- Allows specified zoom levels to be met when automatically selecting and following surveillance targets.
- Provides any number of priority areas to take precedence over others.
- Allows areas to be specified that will be ignored by the automated surveillance.
- Allows privacy areas to be specified that will appear blanked out in recordings.
- Accurate automatic switching between specified numbers of particular targets if they occur at the same time in different areas around the camera installation, but continuous tracking of all targets’ locations, no matter if they speed up, slow down or change direction.
- Ability to set up alternative surveillance profiles and the time-of-day and day-of-week scheduling of them.
- Enables an operator to take manual control of the redeployable CCTV security cameras at any time to override the automation.
This narrated presentation shows one of Viseum’s most popular Product Solutions for
Temporary CCTV and semi-permanent surveillance.
This narrated presentation shows Viseum’s Rapid Deploy CCTV Trailer.
Fully operational within moments for immediate vast coverage.